Chapter 28

(Continuation of Chapter 13)

~Namjoon Pov~

After classes ended on that day, I went to the parking area to get my car and just go home for the day. As I was about to enter, I saw that pretty intern nurse once again. 'God! He is so handsome, cute and sexy at the same time' I thought.

'Maybe I should finally find my love life' I thought. That nurse is so cute though. I would totally go gay for him. Ugh! Is this what they call love at first sight. Woah! I have a crush?!

Then what about my prey Jungkook? Do I really still want to so that to him? Well... he did have a nice body though. But this man before me is the definition of beauty.

Ugh! Fuck it!! I don't want to do these with just anyone anymore. I only want this man in my life. I'll do anything for him. I planned on how to get close to him.

I closed my car door and went towards him. "Hi Mr.beautiful" I greeted with a flirt. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. 'Ugh! So cute' "Hello to you too Mr. Flirt" He said back. 'Wow a sassy one huh' I mentally smirked.

"I am Kim Namjoon and I heard and seen you a lot. You are so talented and interesting. Nice to meet you" I greeted him while extending my hand. He frowned at me for a few seconds and started to glare at me.

~Jin Pov~

'Hah! The school's finally over. I can go home now' I thought as I stood up from my table. I cleaned up the infirmary and gathered all my things. As I was going to exit, I remembered my small llama Keychain that I named RJ.

"Oh my poor baby! Mama didn't forgot you dear. I would never forget you my son" I murmured silently and grabbed it. I gave a small peck on it and went to the parking area.

As I was about to get in, someone called me and flirted with me. I replied back sassily with an eye roll. I just want to go home and complete my university assignments. Then, he introduced himself to me. 'Namjoon? Hm... that name sounds familiar' I thought.

Then it stricked me. He is the one who harassed my poor baby kookie. He even tried to get into his pants. What does he want from me? I glared at him with folded arms. "Oh! You are the one who harassed my child.... what do you want from me huh?"

He frowned with a small sad pout at that. "Oh! I am sorry Mr.nurse, I didn't knew you were married. Also, I didn't harass any kids sir" He said. 'What! Now he is fledging ignorance?! Tch.... shameless. He didn't just call me married... do I look that old to this dumbass' I thought.

"Tch!... I am not married brat. I don't even have a life partner. And how dare you ignore how you harassed my child... I know very well that you are the one who harassed Jeon Jungkook" I said raising my voice a little as I was getting angry.

"Oh him! Yeah you are right, I harassed him. And I was being a dumb and immature one. I am sorry I did that to him. But I didn't knew how to apologize" he said while looking down at his feet. I frowned at him.

'Is he acting or really regretting?' I thought to myself. I observed him for few minutes and let out a sigh. I could try to understand this kid and maybe help him change and be good? I thought.

"You really regret? I don't trust you" I said harshly. He smiled at me sadly. "I know sir. And I don't expect you to forgive me so easily" He said as his head hung down even more. I felt bad for a second. But then, he did bad things to kookie, I can't just forget his deeds.