Chapter 3

~Jungkook Pov ~

"What do we have here huh?" Taetae hyung asked with a smirk creeping on his lips while entering the cafeteria. I blushed and stuttered "N-Nothing hyungie" I saw Chimmie hyung smirk.

"Aww, is the bunny blushing~?" he asked making me even more red. I hide myself into Taetae hyung's chest making him chuckle.

Soon the bell rang and everyone started to enter the cafeteria. They saw me hiding away in Taetae hyung's chest and everyone started to laugh at me, making me move away from Tae hyung and run away.

(!Slight Bully Scene! )

I ran to the bathroom and saw three guys standing infront of the mirror. They turned towards me when they noticed my presence and smirked. "Ohh!! Look who we got here boys. It's the nerd that thinks he's friends with the popular boys" They all laughed at me, making my heart crack and tears filled my eyes.

"You worthless bitch! You think they will like you? They are just gonna use you! Soon enough they both will get tired of you and hangout with other cool guys like us" They yelled and laughed at me and left.

I look down at my feet as tears started to fall down one by one. I bent down and hugged my knees and sobbed. Few minutes later the bell rang but I couldn't go, I didn't want to go, I don't want to be a laughing stock.

'Maybe I should end my friendship with those two?' I thought. As I made that choice, I heard the door opening. The two came into the bathroom, and saw me crying and ran to me and hugged me close.

"Kookie, are you okay? What happened!?" Chimmie hyung asked. I was so upset at what the three boys have said. I immediately pushed them away and ran outside. I didn't have any strength to attend the school anymore. 

So I ran outside and hid myself in the park nearby and cried my eyes out. After calming down, I realized that it is almost time for school hour to over. Not wanting to meet them, I decided to go back home. With a sigh, I stood up and walked back home.

------------------------------------
~Taehyung Pov~

Today, my morning classes were all free. I was in the class all day. I decided to go to cafeteria early and wait for Jimin hyung and Kookie. I walked in there to see them both hugging. It give me a weird feeling, but in a good way. I decided to tease Kookie.

"What do we have here huh?" I smirked. I saw Jungkook blushing and Jimin smirked at the back. He replied a nothing and Jimin started to tease him. His face turned a deeper shade of red and he hid himself in my chest. I chuckled at his cute behavior.

Soon the bell rang and the students came out and laughed at our Kookie. Me and Jimin hyung were so pissed. He suddenly ran off to somewhere. We shouted and yelled at them for doing so and quickly went to search for him.

Soon, we found him in the restroom crouched down on the floor hugging his knees and sobbing. My heart broke at that sight. We ran to him and hugged him tight.

"Kookie, are you okay? What happened!?" Jimin asked. I was about to say something but suddenly Jungkook pushed us off and ran out. We stood up and ran after him. But he was too fast. We missed him and when we were about to go out the campus, a teacher caught us. We sighed and decided to speak to him tomorrow.
------------------------------------
~NEXT DAY~

Me and Jimin hyung decided to wait for Kookie at the school gate. And so, here we are waiting for him to arrive for 20 minutes. It's not my mistake though, this idiot near me said we have to go early to speak to him. And there is still 30 more minutes for the classes to start *sigh*.