Chapter 27

~3rd person Pov~
(The next day)

Jungkook woke up being sandwiched between his two boyfriends. He smiled a little at them. He suddenly winced cause he felt his eyes sting. That's when he remembered all the events of yesterday. He sighed and stood up to go to the bathroom.

But as soon as he got up, he was pulled back down by a hand along with a whine a and raspy voice whispering "don't go". He giggled at his boyfriends's cuteness. He then laid back down and snuggled closer to Taehyung's chest as Jimin wrapped his hands around the smaller two.

They laid there for some time, doing nothing and just enjoying each other's warmth. As few minutes passed Jungkook lifted his head up to see the time. It read:

6:30 A.M

His eyes widened at that. They three have to get ready in just 1.5 hours. He got up so fastly that his boyfriends got startled. "What happened baby?" Jimin asked. Jungkook comically widened his eyes and looked at them.

"WE HAVE SCHOOL IN 1.5 HOURS!! WE HAVE TO GET READY" He exaggerated moving his hands along. The other two laughed at his reaction. He pouted while getting off the bed and glared at them. "No kissies for today!" He said and walked fast into the bathroom while he heard the other two gasp dramatically.

He giggled at their reaction and showered. As he went out, he saw both his boyfriends standing near the bed looking at him expectantly. He internally smirked at that as he raised his eyebrows and turned away to take out a dress from the older's closet.

The two olders pouted and went to take a shower one by one as Jungkook got out of the room. He went to the kitchen to make breakfast for them all. Just as he finished setting the plates, he felt someone pulling him back and was engulfed by hug from both side.

He almost giggled at them, liking the attention he's getting. The keyword: almost. Instead, he folded his arms and put on a fake defense and glared at the other two. They both saw his reaction and whined.

"Baby! Hyungies's sorry we laughed at you. You were just so cute~" Taehyung said and hugged the younger tighter. "Yeah baby! You were so cute and looked so like our wifey material" Jimin said and did the same. The younger blushed at those comments.

"F-fine~ you two a-are forgiven" He said and hid his face in Jimin's chest. The older two did a mental dance together while smirking at their successful plan being worked out.

Soon, Jungkook cleared his throat "I've made breakfast for us all. Come on! Let's eat" He hyped. The other two nodded and soon, they ate their food and walked to school.

(Time skip)
Lunch hour

All five boys, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, sat down as they got their food. They all chatted on random topics and enjoyed their time together.

Suddenly, Yoongi remembered about his friend Tiff and he decided to tell the others too. "Hey guys, do you both remember Tiffany Young from our middle school?" He asked. The 95 liners just nodded as their baby stared at them all, confused.

"Oh Tiff! Yeah hyung I remember her. She was one of our bestie! But why did you ask though?" Taehyung asked while eyebrows furrowing at the end, in confusion. "You guys are still in touch?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded "Well, you see, she is coming to this school from tomorrow on" He said and earned two dramatical gasps in return. They all hyped about Tiffany arrival and also filled Jungkook with her information.