Chapter 24

~3rd person Pov~

Jungkook was laying on the restroom floor while breathing heavily. The two who bullied him have beat him for nearly five minutes. Then they left him there while laughing at his pitiful state.

Jungkook was so in pain to even stand up. Tears started to trickle down from his doe eyes. He sat there for a five more minutes and tried to stand on his own. But he was unable to get up by his own cause of the pain from all the punching and kickings.

Suddenly he heard the school bell ring. Then he knew that, he can't get to his class and a period is gone to waste. 'My boyfriends are probably with those two bitches now' he thought. 'I guess they don't need me anymore. Maybe they breakup with me today. I don't want to meet them'

And just like that, he started to run in the negative thoughts in his mind. Suddenly, he saw the door opening and as his instinct said, he began to hide, curling himself into a small ball.
---------------------------------------------

~Taehyung Pov~

As the first class got over, I went out and saw Jimin hyung standing next to the door. When he saw only me, he frowned and asked for Jungkook. I said what I predicted when Yoongi said Kookie went searching for us to him(Jimin).

Then we both went to search for him. We checked the empty labs, rooftop and the library. But he was not there. Then we decided to check on the restroom. As we were walking there, I saw Chanyeol and Sehun walking in our direction.

But they didn't seem to notice us. They were laughing among themselves. I shrugged it off and we went to the restroom. As we reached it, Jimin hyung opened the door. As soon as it opened, I saw a heart wrenching scene infront of us.

As we opened the door, we saw Jungkook laying on the floor, all beaten up. And he started to curl into himself and he was trembling. We dashed to him and Jimin hyung picked him up.

He tried to push us off. But he was weak and beaten at that moment. Or else he would have ran off. I frowned at this feeling a strong sense of deja-vu. But now, we held him close.

I felt so angry at myself to see him in this state again. I felt angry that I was unable to protect my baby. "What happened babybun?" I asked, my voice lacing with worry. "D-don't call m-me that! I-it's all because of you two" He said eyes filling with more tears.

We frowned at that. "What do you mean kookie?" Jimin hyung asked. "B-both Chanyeol a-and Sehun came here j-just now and beat me u-up saying me that y-you guys are friends n-now and I should s-stay away" He said, leaning his face onto Jimin's chest and cried.

"I-it was a-all because of y-you guys!W-why w-were y-you with t-them?" He said, now full-fledge sobbing. My heart broke at that sound. I wished I would never see him cry after that incident on his second day here.

I silently cried at the scene. He is such a delicate baby. I swear I would protect him hereafter. By my side eye, I could see Jimin was angry at those two who bullied our baby. But he was controlling himself to console our baby.

I saw as Jungkook's hands grip onto Jimin's shirt as he started to hiccup inbetween his cries. "Why why why why" he kept on saying. His voice growing weaker as he hiccuped more.

I wiped my own tears and immediately brought my hands to his back and moved it up and down his back, giving some comfort."Babybun! Please calm down. We are sorry baby" I said. And after a fifteen more minutes, he finally calmed down a bit.

Jimin hyung kissed his head and asked "Shall we now take you to the school's infirmary" He asked. But Jungkook shook his head and tightened his hold on Jimin hyung. I sighed and continued to move my hand up and down his back.

"Ok then, Shall we go to our place in the rooftop babies?" He asked. I nodded and looked at Jungkook. He still had his head in Jimin hyung's chest as he nodded. We smiled at him.

"Ok!" Jimin said as he lifted jungkook up. We went to the rooftop and I put Jungkook on my lap. As soon as we settled down, he put his head into my neck and nuzzled it. We gave soft smile at his cute antics.

We sat in this silence for a few minutes and me and Jimin hyung decided to explain everything to him. "We weren't with them at our special place kookie, we were at the rooftop waiting for you but they came and started to talk to us. But we didn't want it" Jimin stated and I nodded in acknowledgement.

"T-then why were you guys laughing together?" Jungkook asked with a tired and soft voice. "Well, I didn't want to, but Taehyung said something funny making us all laug-"

"Hey! That was meant to make them leave, you know? But who knew those bitch asses would laugh with us" I butted in and said with a pout.

"W-What did you say?" Jungkook asked me pressing himself more into me as I held him close. We looked down at our baby to see that he was looking at us with wide bambi eyes. We smiled at that.

"He was making fun of Sehun's dressing sense and told them how it's like a five year old child" Jimin said and laughed while remembering those. "Oh, and I also said that Chanyeol had a very poor body maintenance and that he looked like Petelgeuse from Re:zero!" I added and laughed at the memory recollection.

Then we heard our baby giggle. We smiled at that, a lot relieved that our baby's mood is going back to normal. "T-then why did they laugh with you guys?" He asked. I noticed that his eyes are beginning to droop.

"I don't know baby! They must have wanted to be really popular. They must have thought that they would become popular too, if they are with us" Jimin hyung said while chuckling, in small voice.

'Oh! He too must have noticed that our baby is tired and sleepy.' I thought. I started to pat his head while Jimin hyung patted his thighs. Not long after that, we heard his soft snores. We smiled at that and decided to skip the classes today.
----------------------------------------------------

~Yoongi Pov~

Me and my Hoseok baby went to the locker room to be alone for a while. Usually no one would be there when it's break. I waited by my locker as my baby got his books. Suddenly, I got a phone call. The name 'Sadist bitch' popped on the screen.

I was shocked to receive a call from her after so long. We studied together with taehyung back in Daegu. But after we both moved here, we didn't stay much in contact. I quickly picked it up from the chair near me and answered it. 'What does she want?' I thought.

"YYYOOONNNGGGIII!!!" She screeched. I immediately moved the phone away from my ear. "Hi to you too Tiff. Whatcha doing? Why this sudden call?" I asked without a break.

"Chill bro! I am just calling you to tell that I am coming to seoul too! What school you are in?" She asked. I was happy that she is coming to this city. I mentally cheered at that. "Oh cool Tiff! Awesome!! Anyway, I am in Seoul national high" I replied.

"Ok! I'll meet you soon then! Promise me to show your boyfriend by the way! I have a lot to speak with him... hehe" she laughed. And I got a bit scared at that. What would she want to talk to my boyfriend?

"What would you wan-" as I was speaking, she cut-off the call. I became mad at that and scoffed. "What's wrong babe?" Hobi asked me while holding his books. I sighed.

"Nothing babe... one of my middle school friend is coming to this school" I said while groaning. "Who though?" He asked again. "Tiffany Young" I answered and hugged Hobi. After a while I started kissing him.
_______________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~