Chapter 4

~3rd person Pov~

The three boys went to the rooftop and sat down next to each other. They began admiring the city and the sky. "The sky is so beautiful" Jungkook muttered, getting a smile from the other two. "Yeah, it really is" Taehyung said as he nodded with a smile.

"But I know two people who are more beautiful" He whispered out to himself. And yes! You guys guessed it right! Taehyung has already started to have a crush on Jimin and Jungkook. He had already had a crush on Jimin even before they were friends.

Taehyung would always look at Jimin with love in his eyes and when suddenly Jimin wanted him to be his friend, he was mentally jumping over to the moon. Taehyung's love for Jimin has grew. And now as Jungkook came into the picture, he started to like him too.

But he knew that it was wrong to do so. So, he forced himself to keep it in. He was so in his thoughts that he didn't knew Jimin and Jungkook staring at him weirdly. "Taehyung!" Jimin yelled waving his hand infront of Taehyung's face.

He snapped out of his thoughts and asked "Yeah? What happened?". He blinking a few times and look at the two boys infront of him. "You okay hyungie?" Jungkook asked, staring at Taehyung with his big doe eyes.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine Kookie, I was just daydreaming" Taehyung replied stuttering. But Jimin caught on his lie and looked at him confused. "You don't really daydream Tae, you only do that when you are in class. But I never saw you daydream when you were with me. I know you don't" Jimin said making Taehyung curse at him mentally.

He sighed thinking there is no other way, he replied "I was just thinking guys" Soon Jungkook asked him "About what hyungie?" While biting his nails. Taehyung tensed at this, he didn't want to lie to them, but he didn't want to tell it now too.

He sighed and replied "I'd rather not say. At least not now please?". He got a nod from each of them as a reply, making his heart at ease. "Okay then Tae! Don't worry, you can tell us when you are ready. Ok?" Jimin asked, Taehyung nodded and showed them his infamous boxy smile.

"Cute" Jimin muttered, showing them his eye smile. Jungkook stared at them with big eyes and a soft smile feeling lucky that he is friends with them. "Ok sooo... who wanna stay up here and bunk the next two classes hm?" Jimin asked, making the other two laugh.

"Sure! It's not my first time bunking with you!" Taehyung says as he looked at Jungkook waiting for him to answer them. "Yeah, I don't mind either!" Jungkook said smiling his adorable bunny smile.

Jimin sighed "I still don't get why the people are calling you a nerd, you're just wearing a spectacles and then read story books" He said, trying to think of an answer. Jungkook just shrugged because he doesn't know the answer to that either.

He thought for a while and answered, "I might just look like one you know? Like in the beauty and the beast story" Jungkook asked, as the two males just nodded. "They might just think that I'm a funny guy" Jungkook shrugged. "So you are the belle in your story?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded with a sincere look on his face. But he looked the exact opposite. He looked too cute for the older boys and made their heart melt. Suddenly Jimin chimed in "I wonder who's the beast" Jimin thought out loud making the smaller giggle.

He so desperately wanted to be that along with Taehyung. "Well, I wonder... who's the Gaston then? " Taehyung asked only to get a shrug from Jungkook. 'But I want two beasts in my life though, But I do wonder if I'll ever have a Gaston in my life' He thought.

Suddenly Jungkook's thoughts took him to his father. He remember how he treats him and how he abuses him. He started thinking whether he would have still lead a happy life if he didn't come out to them. And his mom wouldn't have left too. These sudden thoughts dulled his mood.

~Jimin Pov~

Ahh!! Kook's too cute to be true!! He compares himself to Disney princess! We talked about Adam and Gaston. He suddenly became quiet. And his mood noticeably downed. He sighed. I immediately took his hand in mine and caressed it, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"What happened Kookie? Why are you suddenly sad?" Tae asked. He bent his head down and stuttered "O-oh, it's nothing hyungies! I was j-just thinking about who m-might my story's Gaston b-be hahahaha" I frowned, he is clearly hiding something from us.

But we decided to not press on it. Soon, he became normal and we all chatted and goofed around. And to say I was happy was an understatement. Kook and Tae's giggles are the most melodious music I have ever heard. They are both my angels.

After the classes ended, we went down and decided to go back home. I invited Kook to my home for hanging out along with Tae. But like always, he rejected saying his father doesn't like it. We shrugged it off and began walking to our respective home, Tae tagging along with me.
________________________________________

A/N:

Hi fella readers!~

How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~