Chapter 25

~3rd person Pov~

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Yoongi locked the room door and pushes his boyfriend to the wall and starts to kiss him roughly, the other kissing back with the same passion. The kiss heats up as time passes by. Well, they have lunch hour now. And no one is going to come in this room for another forty minutes.

Hoseok moaned inbetween their kiss, both feeling the arousal in the air. And Yoongi bit his bottom lip to ask for entrance which Hoseok grants him immediately. Yoongi push his tongue inside the latter's mouth and starts to feel all the places of his mouth. Hoseok moans at the feel.

And Yoongi start to suck his tongue forcely. Hobi started to moan a bit louder. His hand going to Yoongi's waist. Suddenly Yoongi stops kissing him and attacks his neck, leaving wet open mouth kisses. He licks on a particular spot and Hobi moans loud, throwing his head back.

And Yoongi starts to suck on that spot, leaving hickeys. Hobi felt like his legs are going jelly. But he managed to not fall on his knees. Soon, all their clothes were on the floor. Yoongi starts to suck on Hobi's nipples, the latter moaning out loud and falling on his knees.

Yoongi bent down and push hobi to lay down. He sits on the other's crouch area and starts to grind while sucking Hobi's right nipple and his hand playing with the other. Hobi throws his head back and starts to moan louder. "Ahh!~ D-daddy please~" He whined.

"Please what baby boy?" Yoongi teased him and started to kiss Hobi's vline. He came near the latter's dick and started to kiss and lick it. As he sees the precum starting to come, he took Hobi's dick into his mouth and started to Bob his head while deep throating him.

Hobi moaned louder at that and grabbed Yoongi's hair. And suddenly Yoongi stopped. Hobi whined even more and started to hump his hip up into Yoongi's mouth. He moans at that feel. And starts to do it again, but Yoongi stopped him and took his mouth off.

"I asked a question baby" He said, his voice deep and dripping of dominance. "Please let me inside you daddy! I-I want to feel your ass w-with my dick daddy. Please l-let me in d-daddy" Hobi whined and Yoongi smirked and decided to tease him more. He slowlybent up and positioned himself on Hobi's dick. He slowly went down.

As the dick touched his entrance, he pushed it a little in and slips it off. "Daddy! D-don't tease please! Baby n-needs to be inside y-you" Hobi whined and his eyes teared up in frustration. And Yoongi decides to stop the teasing and Slid down the younger's dick. He moaned at the stretch, his head going back and eyes rolling to the top as pleasure course through his body.

Hobi groaned at the feel of his dick being squeezed. His hand went to the shorter's waist. After a minute, Yoongi starts to bounce up and down. He moaned loud as it his prostate. Hobi moaned louder, feeling the familiar knot in his abdomen. "You like this baby boy? You like how you fill daddy's ass to the verge" Yoongi said, now grinding on the younger's dick.

Hobi moaned at the dirty talk. He was so close and his dick twitched inside yoongi. "A-ahhh~ d-daddy~ I-I'm ahhh~ c-close" he said while moaning. Yoongi grabbed his neck and squeezes it lightly. "Don't you dare cum without my permission" He warned. Hobi nodded weakly.

Yoongi continues to hump on the other's dick, reaching his own climax. He moaned louder and humped faster as he reaches his climax. Hobi throwed his head back feeling so much pleasure as he controls himself from cumming. "Y-you can cum" Yoongi said as he releases on Hobi's chest and Hobi releasing inside yoongi.

⚠️SMUT END⚠️

They both panted, coming down from their high. Yoongi bent down and kissed Hobi and got off the other's dick. Both got up and cleaned themselves with wet wipes and wore their clothes back. They both shared a final kiss and went out from there and went to the cafeteria for their lunch.
------------------------------------------------------