part 20 - Come. QUICK!

(Still) Noah's pov:

"W-what" I said in shock, dixie un able to say anything after hearing the news "I'm really sorry, but its estimated you have about a month or 2 to live. I'll give you some alone time" he said as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. "Fuck" I muttered under my breath, wiping my hands over my face. I then heard light cries escaping someone to left, where I looked down to see dixie with tears falling down her face "i-im-m go-ing t-t-o d-di-e b-ab-e" she said hugging me and I picked her up."No princess. No. Don't say that. Please" I said placing my hand on her face and looking into her swollen eyes. "Can y-you ri-ing mo-m a-and d-ad and every-one else p-please" "to come here" "n-no just tell the-m-m" she said whilst shaking"ok. Am I able to leave you alone for a bit while I ring them?" "Y-ea" "I love you more than you know princess" "I love you too" she said as I took my phone out and pressed on the contact name, 'tatum'. It rang for a couple seconds before she picked up "what. Are you ringing to say you have left your g-" "t-tatu-m s-shut up for just t-two seconds p-please" "n-noah what's wrong" "d-dixie" "noah. Noah what's happened to dixie!" "s-she is g-onna d-die. She on-ly ha-as a month l-eft." "What" she whispered, her voice cracking "yes-s" "ok n-noah I'm coming" "o-k-k bring m and d-ad and dix-ies mom and d-ad" "Wait they're a-re bot there y-yet?" "N-no. They just didn't sh-show up-p" "ok-k. I'll get them-m" "ok tatu-m I l-ove y-you. B-ye" "bye no, ill see you s-so-on" and she hung up. I ran back to dixie and hugged her from behind immediately. Squeezing her tight "I love you so so so so so much babygirl" I said kissing the back of her head. "I love you too" she said after turning around "do y-ou actually still l-ove m-me even though gonn-na d-die. Or are you just saying it cause your my boyfriend?" "Omg baby, is that even a question! Of course I do. Of course. I love you with my whole entire heart and more" "What and by more do you mean you d-dick" she said giggling. "Mmmm well my dick is a huge part of that. But sadly I cannot have sex with you right now" "uhhhh whhyyy" she whined making me chuckle. "Because young lady your parents are coming in like 10 minutes and I don't think they would find it ideal to see your brains being fucked out by your super hot boyfriend, and. You have cancer dixie. It could do you damage." "OK. Fine" "I still love you a million princess" "yea but you won't when I'm dead I 2 months" she said walking In to her bathroom "dixie....." I said in shock walking after her "dixie don't you dare say that again ok!?" "Ok. I'm sorry, I just d-dont w-a-ant to d-die" she said starting g to cry "oh baby. Come here" I said picking her up and bringing her to her bed where I got under the covers, still holding her. 1
she immediately fell asleep, and so I just stayed there, stroking her head gently, being careful not to wake my sleeping beauty up. "I love you princess. I can't imagine the world without you. I don't want to imagine it without you." I said kissing her head, still stroking the hair that sat against her scalp. "P-lease don-nt lea-ave me beauty" I said starting to cry now, Dixie's body curled up against mine. *knock knock knock* "noah, were here" I heard my mom say from behind the door. "Alright I'm just coming" I said as I picked dixie up, her legs wrapped around my torso jand her arms around my neck "hi" I said opening the door Anslow turning around to put the TV on, dixie still sleeping on me "how are you noah" my dad said walking over to the sofas, along with everyone else. "You were supposed to come ages ago." "I know noa-" "you didnt come" I said turning to face him raising my voice slightly now. "Noah I know, but wer-" "your only here because I rang tatum and she told you to come. Where were you!" I said angered now, still holding dixie, but now stroking her hair to relax her more." Noah we are sorry, we lost track of time. Ok!" "Ok. Fine" I said sitting down with dixie on my lap, still running my fingers lightly through her hair. "How is she" Marc said looking up at me "umm I don't really know, she's just.... feeling what you would expect her to feel." I said looking down at her. "She loves you noah. She really does." Mrs d'amelio said to the tears falling down my face "i-i love her t-oo" I said placing dixie under the covers and hugging heidi. "Shhh shhh you're alright. She'll be fine" she hummed in my ear, as my sobs fell lightly into her shoulder "Shhhh" she lightly siqd once again.

Several minutes later, I let go of Mrs d'amelio and picked dixie up again, hugging her tightly. "Um-m are the newbills coming?" I said standing up and grabbing a cookie. "Yep, they should be hear any minute." "Oh ok. I was just wandering" "that's alright" my mom said letting out a chuckle, causing me to do the same. Once again I sat back down on the bed, and continued to caress my hands through dixies hair, big chunks falling out ever so often. "Oh dixie....." I said resting my head against hers. "I love you more than you know. But I fucking hate this cancer" I whispered, then continuing to run my fingers through her thinning hair "noah honey what's wro-" she started before beig I trusted by a loud knock at the door, followed by my father greeting the newbills. "Hi cur-" he started, but Curtis cut him off by running to where me and dixie were on the bed, her still asleep. "Hi dj" he said starting to lightly cry. "Is she gonna be alright noah?!" He said, desperately hoping that his best friend wouldn't have to suffer much longer. "....." I couldn't manage to day anything about dixi3 dying so I just looked down and showed Curtis a bug clump of dixies hair that had just come out. I knee that he understood, when he became quiet as well. "B-but she can't d-ie" I stayed quiet, as I didn't yet want to admit the truth. I just looked down at a sound asleep dixie. She looked so peaceful, which was ironic as that was the complete opposite of her reality. "How's she doing then?" Curtis's mom stacie said walking over to us, to see dixie peacefully rested on my lap, her face practically white, and me and Curtis with bright red eyes from crying over our bestriend, and in my case, girlfriend, so much. "Ummm I think she's okay. It's just a matter of how she feels when she wakes up." "Yeah. Yeah I know......." "mom what if she dies" clay said causing tears to escape Curtis once again "SHUT UP CLAYTON" Curtis shouted at his younger brother, after hearing what he had to say about his bestfriend. "S-she won't-t die-e-e. S-she can-t" he said doubting himself massively. "Oh sweetie" stacie said hugging Curtis tightly. "When she wakes up she needs to take her medication. Infact we might have to wake her up soon" "ok-k" Curtis said walking over to grab dixies medicine. "Noah just wake her. She needs to take it" "ok-ay" I said shaking her and kissing her head softly to wake her up.

"I d-dont fe-el gooo-ood" she slurred out as she began to wake up. "I a-m go-nnaaaaa passs-ss out-tt" she said before closing her eyes and ever so suddenly falling of her bed. "DIXIE!" we continuesly yelled, but she couldn't hear anymore. She couldn't hear anymore...........

Hello everyone who is reading this chapter. I haven't actually re read this, so sorry if it's bad or doesn't make sense, but I wanted to update. Also pinch punch first if the month no returns. Thank you for reading this chapter, and I will hope to update again soon."
~word count 1,482 words~