part 4 - Leaving to LA

⚠🚨 smut warning 🚨⚠
4 months later (sorry about the jump) dixie and noah's 5 months is in a week, and Noah is leaving to LA in 2 weeks (they all live in Arizona BTW)
"Noah!" Tatum yelled over to Noah "WHAT!?" He yelled back clearly annoyed, as she was interrupting his and dixie's makeout session "GET YOUR STUPID ASS OVER HERE!" "WHY!?" He manages to get out in between kissing dixie "JUST DO IT YOU DUMBASS!" "FINE I'M COMING!" "Ill be one second princess," "it's alright I need to go anyway" "wh-" "bye bubba" she cuts him off with a kiss and leaves the house. Tatum walks over "Come on Noah Mom wants you to go home, you know, spend as much time as you can together before you go to UCLA" "alright, BYE MRS D'AMELIO, BYE MR D'AMELIO!" Noah shouts to the house "bye Noah" "bye sweetheart" they reply. They all know Dixie and Noah are dating, and they are all.beyond pleased except marc of course. He is happy that dixie is happy, but she's his daughter, and she's spending less and less time with him each day.

"Noahh!" Amy says to noah with a huge grin on her face "Hi Mom..." Noah says glumly and clearly down "what's wrong?" "You could've given me warning! Me and dix were hanging out" "HANGING OUT OR MAKING OUT ?!" Haley shouts through to where Noah and amy were "HALEY STOP IT!" Amy replies "Its alright Noah go hang out with her" "are you sure?" "Yes of course I am I know you'd rather be with her" "Thank you so much mom" amy kisses him on the head and he runs out the door.

Noah was running back to the d'amelios.house, when he passed dixie on her walk with her air pods in. Noah ran up behind her, picked her up like a baby, and continued, but walking now.
Dixie's pov:
Someone ran up behind me, and picked me up, but I wasn't scared, because I immediately knew it was Noah, I've known him my whole life, and so him doing this was normal. "Hi bubba" I said with a huge grin "Hello princess" "what happened to going to your mom?" "I persuaded her to let me spend some time with you" he said and then kissed me on the forehead "Nooooo!" I whined "what beautiful?" He said looking sad "I want a proper one" I said and then I put my bottom lip out. He pushed my lip back up and kissed me for a good 30 seconds, and I kissed back of course. "I love you" I said to him calmly "not as much as I love you" he replied back

Noah's pov:
We were back at home now, Heidi, Marc and charli had gone out for dinner, and were going to sleep over at my parents house, so it was just me and dixie at her parent's house now. Dix had gone to take a shower, and I was in the kitchen making pasta
Dixie's pov:
I had just got out of the shower, and I could hear noah in the kitchen, so I got dressed into my pyjamas (a white sports bra, and black short shorts), and walked into the kitchen.  "Hi princess" he said whilst still making pasta "hi bubba!" "Do you wanna-" he lifts his head up to look at me "-god damn your hot" "your not top bad yourself" I say whilst looking in the fridge "come here" "why?" I said still looking in the fridge "just do it" "fine" I say walking towards him

Noah's pov:
Dixie was walking over to me and HOLY was she sexy. "God damn your gorgeous" I said putting my hands on her waist. She traced her acrylics on my abs, and it felt so good. "Now I can fuck you" I whisper seductively into her ear.

Dixie's pov:
"Mhmmm" I could feel my stomach filling with butterflies, and my face turning bright red. He kissed me, and I kissed back, and it quickly turned into a makeout. He placed his hands on my ass, and I break out of the kiss, and whisper in his ear "fuck me.."

Noah's pov:
She whispers into my ear, and I know she wants me in her. "Beg for me babygirl" I say whilst taking her bra, and shorts off (Noah only has boxers on BTW)
Dixie's pov:
"please Noah" "what do you want?!" "YOU!" "BEG!" "PLEASE NOAH! "WHAT'S MY NAME!" He yells. Ughhh I love it when he treats me like his little slut.  "Please Daddy!" "WHAT DO YOU WANT" he yells, his thumb rubbing over my clit now. "YOU DADDY, I WANT YOUR FAT COCK, YOUR BIG DICK IN ME NOW!" I yell, now as horny as ever, needing him inside if me. "That's better princess" he says following with a gentle kiss on the lips "Daddy...." "sshhh gorgeous, Daddy is coming, he just needs to get his fat cock ready first."

Noah's pov:
Dixie kisses me again and lightly moans "mmm I want it!" "I know princess" I said whilst pulling my boxers down. We are both fully naked now, so I lift her up, and bring her to the bedroom "mmmm PUT IT IN ME DADDY" "Alright baby girl. I stick my dick into her vagina, and she moans hysterically "mmm your so tight princess" "F-f-fuck your H-Huge Dad-ddy "shut up and let daddy work princess" I know that she loves it when i treat her like this."mmmm ok  Daddy" I stick my dick in more, and thrust harder at each of her moans. I am eventually going so hard that Dixie can't moan anymore, you just hear clapping. "DADDY.. mmm DADDY IT HURTS" "shut up" I slam my lips to hers, and she starts moaning again, I slowly go down her neck, and start sucking on her left boob, whilst I massage the right. "Mmm Daddy"
They carried on for 3 more hours (until 1:00am) and got dressed, and went to bed together

Thank you for reading it, sorry I haven't writtend in a while. Please vote if you can.