part 6 - Going...

Noah's pov:
I'm going to LA today, and im.excited.. I guess. I mean it would've been hard if me and Dix were just best friends like the previous 17 or so years of our lives, but because were dating now, and have been for 5 months, its even harder.
The d'amelios are coming over later for a buffet picnic thing, so until.then I need to finish packing. I have all the basics and stuff, but I want to.put things in like extra soccer kits, and soccer balls for when.I arrive. I still have about 2 hours so it will be fine
2 hours later at 1.00pm
My mom is stressing. A lot. I don't know why at all, because the amount of times the d'amelios have come over is virtually uncountable.
5 minutes later
"There here!" My mom.screamed sorting out the cushions and cleaning up the island for about the 100th time "mom. MOM!" Tatum shouted "sorry sorry." "Calm down ok why are you so stressed" my mom sighed "because it's the last time were going to have a meal all together until thanksgiving. that's 4 months away." "Mom our meals together are always great dont stress yourself" haley replied.
The door bell rang and my dad went to answer it "Hi!" heidi said hugging my dad "Hi everyone" marc said as they walked into the house "Char!" Tatum shouted over to charli whilst waving for her to follow "coming!" Charli replied back.sqeezing her way through marc and heidi "Ok girls just make sure your back down here by 1:45 ok. We'll have food then alright" "alright mom"
No ones pov:
"Where's dixie?" Noah said with a distinct worried look on his face. "Oh she doesn't feel great so she's at home sleeping" "is she alright!?" "Noah.I promise you.she'll be fine, I know.you care" "you swear!" "I swear noah she'll be fine" heidi replied "ok but im.still gonna go check on her now" "NOAH!" Amy sighed "well.make sur-" "I know.mom. make sure your back.by 1.45. I will be!"
Noah drive over to the d'amelios.house Noah patted his pant pocket to feel for his keys but they weren't there"aghh shit I've forgotten my keys" "its fine" noah rang the doorbell and said through the letter box "Dix, baby it's me Noah"
Dixie's pov:
I was lying on my bed scrolling through my phone when I heard the doorbell ring. The rest of my family were at the becks and I felt really guilty, because it was Noah's good bye party. I brought him a present and everything but I just had to go ahead and be sick. Typical me. I didn't know who was at the door, and I had just got up to answer when I heard noah talk through the letter box "coming bubba" I tried to shout but my voice was so croaky that it sounded like some alien. I opened the door and Noah hugged me tight, kissing my head constantly. "Are you ok princess" he said followed by a kiss on the lips "bubba I don't feel good" I said, my voice raspy and small. "Your voice! Baby have you eaten today?" Noah said concerned. I hadn't but I knew noah would freak out, and I was debating whether I should tell the truth or not "no.." I said quietly" "but I havent been feeling good"."okay gorgeous shall we get you some soup then?" "Mhm" my muffled voice said whilst nodding my head resting it onto his chest. He put his hands under my upper thigh and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso, and he lightly kissed my head "no bubba I'm gonna make you sick. I don't want that" "baby I don't care I just want you to feel good yea" "ok.." "lets get you some soup shall we!?" "Yea!" "Tomato?" "Yea!" "Your favourite" he said kissing my head and lifting me up again so my head was higher on his chest.
Noahs pov:
Dixie was so ill, she was practically white, and she sounded like a crying cat. A cute one of course. Her head was rested in my chest, and I put my hand in her jumper to feel her bare skin, and started rubbing her back gently. He back was flaming hot, and so I kissed he head a couple of times hoping to comfort her more. "Mmm i-it hurts n-Noah. My stomach h-hurts." "Shh shhh gorgeous shhh dont worry you'll be ok shh" I said walking over to the stove, holding the tomato soup and dixie. I hated seeing her in pain, but I wanted to look after her, and when she's ill, its pretty hard to do both. "Do you remember in 4th grade when we were what.. 8 and 9, and you got a really bad cold, but because our families were always together, I got a really bad cold as well, and we were both just sick together for about 2 weeks, just at home, haley looking after us." She giggled lightly "yeah I remember that, it was good." "It was" I said back laughing now too. "I don't want you to go.." " I know baby I don't want to leave you either, but ill see you again at thanksgiving, and I'm not going right now so we can spend time together until then. "Yea!" She said so unbelievably cutely that my heart jumped up and down, and I hugged her even more. "Ok your soups ready, do you want to eat in your room?" "Can you come though please"."of course!" "Cuddle with me?"."again, of course" "yay". I walked dixie to her bedroom and placed her gently on the bed. "Ill be back in a second ok" "okay" she said snuggling into the duvet covers.
I had put the soup into a love heart bowl, and cut the bread into hearts too. I was walking up the stairs when dixie attempted to shout "Bubba!" "Im just coming princess".I shouted back.
I got to her room, and placed the tray of food on her bedside table, and sat down.on the bed, before lifting dixie into my lap "you like it?" "Yea!" "Thank you bubba" "no problem, all because I love you" "well.lucky for you, I love you too" "well that's good".she giggled and started eating her food.
After she had finished, it was 1.30 "I need to go back to my house, do you wanna come "yea.." she said hesitantly "don't worry ill stay with you yeah?"."yeah!" "Ok come on" I picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around my torso again. I placed her gently in the passenger seat, and she had some how managed to fall asleep in that 30 second period from her bedroom to the car. But she was adorable.
5 minutes later at 1.35
We had arrived at my house, and dixie was still sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up, so I walked around to her side of the car and picked her up again, wrapping her legs around my torso with my hands. I kissed her head and whispered in her ear. "I love you". I then walked onto the house and shouted "Mom I'm back!" "Perfect timing sweetie, were just about to get food" "oh! Thats great" I said walking into the living room where everyone was, still holding dixie "is she alright now?" Heidi said "no, still bad" "oh poor thing" my mom.said seeing her pale face."I got her some soup though, and she asked to come, but she fell asleep in the car "well do you want to put her to bed in your room?" "Yessss thats a good idea, ill be back down in a sec" "oka- oh Noah" "yea?" I said turning around "can you grab the girls for me" " yea yea sure"
I put dixie in my bed, and kissed her warm, humid forehead, smelling her raspberry scented hair. I then got Tatum haley and Charli out of tatums room, and came back downstairs for food. "Well,... cheers to noah for getting into UCLA" said my mom, and everyone clincked their glassed "and cheers to noah for leaving to UCLA today" said my dad, and everyone, once again, clincked their glasses yet again.
2 hours later, noah was leaving to the airport
"....and make sure to ring us everyday, Oo and make sure t-" "mom I love you so much, but I need to leave in 5 minutes, and I would love to say goodbye to dixie" "ok. I love you so much" "I love you too" I replied.
I ran upstairs and went into my room to see Dixie scrolling through tiktok on her phone. "Thought I'd leave without saying goodbye?" I said with a chuckle at the end. She giggled "I was starting to think so yea" "never.." "Noah I dont want you to go" she said tears starting to stream down her face ",no dont cry baby, please I hate seeing you upset "s-sorry" "I love you so much" I said hugging her tight "you have to facetime me everyday ok!" "I will I promise, and make sure you tell me when you feel better yea" "ok" "NOAH WE HAVE TO GO" my dad yelled up the stairs "n-no d-dont go p-please" "im sorry princess I have to. Ill see you again soon though ok" "o-ok" she said crying' I leaned in and gave her a long kiss for the last time until thanks giving. "I love you,.." I said. And then we were apart. She was in the room next door and I missed her already, how would I cope with 4 months...

Sorry again for not posting in a while I accidentally deleted this chapter, and had to re-write it.
~ word count - 1,638 ~