Thoughts

(A/n: WARNING! Contains smut.)

I climbed off him, we sat next to one another. "Now, I should probably be going." He muttered.
"Yeah." I sighed.
He stood and walked towards the door, turning to say,
"Bye." Before closing the door behind him. I sat still for a second. I still didn't want him to leave. Suddenly, I stood, and went after him. When I opened the door I found him, standing on the other side, his hand out about to knock. Mattheo and I stared at one another, looking into each other's eyes. It was like magnets, drawn to one another. Before I knew it, our lips connected. Our mouths moved in sync, like some kind of dance routine. My hands in his hair, his on my waist. We moved into the dorm, without pulling apart, I closed the door.
"You... sure... you... wanna-" Mattheo said in between kisses.
"Yep." I interrupted confidently.
He slammed me into the wall and began to kiss my neck, going lower and lower with each kiss. Giving me hickeys down to my collar bone. Then I returned the favour, giving him hickeys to match. I tugged on his t-shirt, wanting him to take it off, and he did. Then I slipped Mattheo's jacket off me. He grabbed both of my legs, wrapping them around him and carrying me to the bed. He placed me down, and climbed on top of me, in between my legs. I slipped off my skirt and he did his pants, revealing a large bulge. I'm not gonna lie I felt pretty proud of myself. I felt Mattheo's fingers under my underwear, and I felt him slip mine off, then his own. He grinned as I bit my lip. I let out a small moan as he began to slowly push his cock into me. He started off slow but became progressively faster. I was barely able to contain my moans.
Then a pool of warmth spread between my legs. He finished. I was almost there I knew it. He pulled out, and began to slide his hands down my waist, stopping at my clit. Moving in circular motions, he rubbed. Going faster and faster. Then he got to my weak spot.
"Mattheo..." I moaned breathlessly. He smiled at my reaction, and pushed his fingers i me. I felt myself throb lightly under his touch. Then
her went in with his tongue. I breathed as I orgasmed.
He laid next to me, and we caught our breath. I rolled over to face him. Staring into his deep brown eyes as he looked back into my e/c eyes. I watched in awe as he began to play with my hair. We stayed like that for a while, until I couldn't take it. I leant forward and pressed my lips into his. We shared a few rhythmic movements. Before I stood and pulled back on my clothes, Mattheo did the same. I handed him his jacket, while slipping on one of my own.
"I gotta go shower." I told him.
"I gotta get back before the guys look for me." He agreed. I gave him a smile, then turned for the door. He stepped in front of me, a small grin on his face. His hand in my hair, he pulled me in close for one last kiss, and without saying a word, left. I stood there, butterflies in my stomach, blushing madly.
           ——————time skip——————
The next day, I walked through the school with Pans, as usual. I was debating on whether I should tell her about last night, or not. It had been awfully quiet, and I wondered if she needed to tell me something too. I opened my mouth to speak when she cut me off,
"Blaise broke up with me." She said sadly, a tear rolling down her cheek.
"WHAT?! WHY?!" I asked, stopping in the hallway and grabbing Pansy by the shoulders.
"He said that I haven't been around him lately, and that he thought that we should just be friends." She began to sob more and more with each word.
"Seriously?! No! What is wrong with him!" I said pulling Pansy into a hug. I leant back to see her face and wiped away her tears.
I definitely wasn't going to tell her about Mattheo then.
"Do you want to go off campus and have a girls day today?" I whispered to her.
She nodded into my shoulder.
"Good. Me too." I said, grabbing her hand to leave. She tugged back.
"What about the teachers?" She asked.
"Yeah right. Like they'll do anything, they wouldn't care, they'll let me do whatever I want. It's pretty cool actually." I told her.
She tilted her head in confusion.
"Never mind, just follow me." I said.

We got near to our dorm and I was about to open the door when I paused. Remembering the... scene Mattheo and I had left behind.
"You good?" Pansy sniffled.
"I... just had an idea!" I improvised. "You know what always helps after a break up? Ice cream." I made excuses.
"How would you know you've never had a break up." She smiled.
"Do you want the ice cream or not?" I said ice coldly. Making her giggle a bit. It was good to see her a bit happier.
"What do you say we go to diagon alley and get something to eat?" I asked in that tone that people involuntarily use when the talk to children or sad people.
                —————time skip—————
Pans and I walked through the variety of stores, she had definitely cheered up, and I felt I had accomplished my duties as a best friend. As I finished of my ice cream, I thought it was the right time to tell her about Mattheo and I.
'In fact, maybe it's the perfect time, maybe it will make her even happier.' I thought. As I thought about it more. I began to wonder if I shouldn't tell her at all, not only because she just had a break up.
'What if Mattheo didn't mean it? What if he only wanted a one time thing? That's probably it, I shouldn't get Pansy's hopes up.' I decided to keep it a secret.
As I snapped back to my reality, I realised that I was no longer accompanied by Pansy. I stopped walking to search for her. When I spotted her, she was staring through a stores window. Mesmerised by something. Curious, I joined her. I saw bottles upon bottles of potions, many vibrant colours, steaming, sparkling, shimmering, bubbling. Small signs telling us what each one does.
"Let's go in." I said.
We browsed, amazed by the endless possibilities of all these beautiful liquids.
Pansy and I stumbled upon a light pink potion, in the middle of the store, on a display table.
"Love potion." Pansy clarified. Despite how tempting it was, I ignored the potion, standing strong with my beliefs.
"I don't like the idea of love potions." I stated.
"Why not?" Pans asked.
"They're just, so unfair, and very against free will. You shouldn't be forced to love someone, that kinda thing comes naturally." I explained. The thought of mattheo crossed my mind, then I blocked it out, focusing on something else.  We continued our browsing.
"Oooh! Truth serum." Pansy purred.
"That would be so much fun." I said.
"I'm gonna get it." Pansy stated.
"Really."
"Yes."
"For someone in mind to use it on?" I asked.
"...maybe." Pans mumbled under her breath suspiciously she looked down at her feet.
I became very suspicious.
"...alright." I shrugged it off.