V

~~~~~~~Mattheo POV ~~~~~~~~
"Jinx" she said with a laugh.
I chuckled with her. The others talked for a while. They're all real chatter boxes when they're together.  Y/n didn't say much. She was probably just getting use to the friend group.
It had been about half an hour when Draco heard something rattle and meow. Y/n lifted a cage from next to her and placed it on her lap presenting everyone with her pet kitten. It was a black cat, green eyes, must've only been a few weeks old.
"You know pets were supposed to go to the other trailer?" Blaise said.
"Yeah, but how could i leave himmm. Look at that face." She said in a baby voice, making me smile a little. 
"Why'd you get that?" Draco said sounding almost disgusted.
"His name is Casper, and he is adorable." She said keeping a stone cold face.
"What happened to 'I'm not a cat person'" Pansy asked Y/n.
"I'm not a cat person." Y/n said, keeping her eyes glued to Casper, who was now playing with her fingers through the cage.
"Mhm." Pansy said, sounding not at all convinced. We all smiled.
"I meant why a CAT not an owl, which is way cooler."
Pansy began to giggle for an unknown reason.
Y/n sent an ice cold stare her way.
"Don't. You. Dare." Y/n said through clenched teeth.
"... Y/n's scared of owls!" Pansy snapped.
Everyone broke into laughter.
Y/n began to blush from embarrassment. It was kind of cute.
"I'm sorry Y/n." Pansy said in between laughs.
"I don't know why I tell you anything." She said to Pansy bitterly.
Once the laughter died a little bit, Draco said,
"On my god! Owls?! Really Y/n?!"
"Little louder please I don't think they heard you over at Hogwarts." Y/n said annoyed, still a little bit pink with embarrassment.
After a couple minutes Draco brought his attention back to Casper.
"Still out of all the cats, why this one? Aren't black cats bad luck or something?" He said.
"You're... bad luck." Y/n said under her breath but still loud enough for us to hear. I chuckled at her comment.
"Something funny Riddle?" Draco said irritated, his smile now gone.
"Nothing" I said with a shrug and a small smile. Y/n looked at me, smiling. I caught her glare and for a second we were looking at one another. Then all of a sudden the train came to a stop, almost making us fall off our seats.

                ~~~~~~~Y/n POV~~~~~~~
"What was that?!" Draco said grabbing onto his seat and pulling himself up.
"What do we have degrees in train engineering? How are we supposed to know?!"
I snapped.
"Are we here already?" Pansy asked, ignoring my comment and looking out the window.
We all looked with her, though Hogwarts was no where to be seen.
The woman with the cart walked past our cabin once again, this time visibly panicking.
"So sorry for the delay, we seem to be having technical difficulties. Please remain inside your cabins." She rambled, before continuing her speed walking.
"I'm gonna go check it out." I said standing up.
"I don't get it. Is it because she told you not to or..." Pansy said.
"What is there to check out? She said it's just 'technical difficulties'."Blaise asked.
"Yeah, but she was so clearly lying!" I exclaimed. "Aren't you guys just the tiniest bit curious?" I questioned them.
"No." Draco answered.
"Suit your selves." I said peeking my head through the curtains. The coast was clear, I turned back and said,
"Hey Pans? Look after Casper for me. Thanks luv." I gave her a quick wink, before slipping into the hallway. It was empty, everyone stayed in their cabins as suggested. While walking through I heard someone whisper to me.
"Psst! Hey! You're not supposed to be out there you know?" It was a girl, she spoke with a light yet posh British accent. I looked around, searching for a source. Was I hearing things? Out of the blue a girls face poked out from in between the curtains of the cabin next to me.
"Oh! Hi." I whispered.
"Yes, yeah. I knew that. I just... I was... asked to come help with the... technical difficulties." I attempted to create an excuse. Hoping she would somehow believe my very obvious lie. Her eyebrows furrowed, and she narrowed her eyes. Even though she clearly didn't believe me I decided to play along with it.
"Yes, I've studied very much about trains. With their engines and, wheels, and... toot toot thingy." I put together an excuse in my head.
"A whistle?" She corrected.
"Isn't that what I said?" I say dismissively.
An awkward moment of silence was shared between the two of us.
"Anyway, I must be on my way, the crew are awaiting my assistance." I said trying to sound intelligent.
"I'll see you around ms..."
"Granger, Hermione Granger." She confirmed.
"And you are?" Hermione asked.
"Y/n, Y/n Malfoy." I smiled at her.
Hermione's eyes flew wide open, she was shocked. I seemed to be getting this reaction a lot lately. I ignored it and continued walking.
"Malfoy?!" She repeated.
"Wait!" She called out.
Hesitantly, I paused.
"Malfoy as in Draco Malfoy?" She questioned me.
"Unfortunately, yes. Draco is my brother." I said leaving out the whole adoptive part, as I was trying to get this over with as soon as possible.
"Y/n.  Y/n malfoy please report to the control room where we are waiting for you." A boy's voice called from down the hall. Puzzled as I was I used this as a chance to escape.
"That's my cue. Later Granger." I said almost jogging down the narrow hallway. I reached the end, out of Hermione's sight, and once again searched for the source of a strange voice.
"Hello?" I whispered to no one in particular.
Someone's hand placed my shoulder causing me to spin around with a fright. Only to see the face of none other than Mattheo Riddle. I let out a sigh of relief.
"Holy shit! You scared the hell out of me!" I whisper-shouted, clasping my chest.
"Oops. Sorry about that." He said half smiling.
"I thought you weren't coming."
"I never said that. You didn't ask me. Also it got a kinda boring after you left."
"You missed me Riddle?" I said smirking.
"You wish."

We got to the front of the train to find the control room completely empty.
"That's weird." I thought aloud.
Suddenly Mattheo put his hand over my mouth. I looked at him, slightly startled. He put a finger up to his lips, signalling for me to be quiet. I nodded and he released me. He pointed out a near by window, where we saw the unforgettable face of lord Voldemort.

(A/n: hiiiiiii I hope you liked it. And also in this version Tom Riddle is not Voldemort. He is just Tom.)