Part fithteen

I was on my way to work and I had a really nervous feeling in my stomach. I was on facetime to grace this morning whilst I was getting ready and I was telling her about what Phil asked me. She was so excited for me as she always was and she also mentioned that she had been speaking to mason recently but she didn't really tell me that much.

She asked me what I was going to say to Phil and I was just gonna ask him to come over to mine after work for a talk an ill just think about what I was going to say to him throughout the day. I pulled into the car park and got out of my car before walking inside the training centre. I walked in to see Jodie at the reception counter as I did every morning. We greeted each other and she very quickly got into the talk about Phil.

"So how was it the other night" she said. "It was great well apart from a fight that happened" I said and I showed her my bruise on my arm. "Omg what happened" she said. I explained what happened and told her that I was fine and it weren't that big of a deal. "So what did you do after you left?" She asked me. "He came back to mine" I replied. "You didn't do it again did you" she said and we both knew what she was talking about.

"No we did not do it again we just cuddled it was quite cute to be fair" i said and she smiled. "But then when we woke up the morning after we was just chatting and he asked me to be his girlfriend" I said and her face lit up. "WHAT? DID YOU SAY YES". "No I needed to speak to jack before I answered and I did he didn't take it well at first but then he told me that he doesn't mind what happens between me and Phil as long as I'm happy" I said. "So your together then?". "No I'm gonna ask him to come over to mine later and we can talk and I'll tell him that I do want to be his girlfriend" I said and she started getting excited again.

We spoke for abit longer then we both had to get on with our work. I left her office and started walking towards where I did my work and I heard laughing and talking behind me. I turned around and the boys were making their way toward the changing rooms and I made eye contact with phil. He smirked and I smiled back at him before I turned around and carried on walking.

Just the thought of him made me smile so much and once I thought about him I couldn't stop. I carried on working the rest of my shift and then said goodbye to Jodie and then left. I walked over to my car and got in it before driving home listening to my Spotify playlist.

After I had gotten back to my apartment I decided I was going to text phil and ask him to come over as I wanted to talk to him.

Millie : hey phil can you come over to my apartment for abit I need to talk to you
Phil : yea, is everything ok?
Millie : yes I just wanna talk
Phil : ok be there in ten

I sat on the stool next to the kitchen island as I scrolled through instagram waiting for Phil to show up which he did not long after we text. I heard the door knock and I walked over to unlock it and I greeted him inviting him in. We walked over to the couch an both sat down just generally chatting for abit.

"So how come you wanted me to come over?" He asked me. Since he had arrived he distracted me from the fact that I even wanted to speak to him and now that he reminded me I felt nerves rush over me. "Oh yeah um it's just" I stuttered making it sound like it was something bad. "Well you know the other day how you spoke about us being more than friends and I said I'd have to speak to jack first" I said and he nodded his head.

"Well I spoke to him he didn't really take it well" I said and phils face dropped. "But he came around after a while and told me that he didn't mind as long as I was happy" I said and phils face changed again. "And so?" He asked wanting to know what I was hinting at. "And so you know when you asked me that question?" I said as the smile grew on my face.

He started smiling to "I'm not quite sure what question your on about" he said teasing me as we both knew what question he was talking about. "Awh I guess you won't find out was I was going to say then" I said as I picked up my phone pretending I wasn't bothered. "Well maybe I do remember the question then" he said as I put my phone back down.

"I don't remember can you please repeat the question" I said trying not to make my grin look too obvious. "Hmm I think it was...will you be my girlfriend?" He said. "Ohhh yeah I remember the question now" I replied. "And so what was the answer you've had in mind since I've gotten here" he said. "My answer is yes I would love to be your girlfriend" I said.

A huge smile formed on phils face and he grabbed both my hands pulling me towards him. As he pulled me towards him he lifted my leg over his and I was no sat straddling his lap facing him and I wrapped my hands around his neck. He couldn't wipe the smile off his face and also seemed speechless which I loved the fact that I made him feel like that.

"Someone looks happy" I said to him and I started giggling. "Someone is happy...very happy" he said and I leaned my face towards his and kissed him.

I smiled into the kiss and then pulled away to look at my now boyfriends face