Part Fourteen

Next day

Phil stayed at my house for most of the day yesterday and left around dinner time. I have only just woken up and I already can't stop thinking about him. I really wanted to give him an answer to his question but I knew that I didn't even know yet. I needed to speak to jack first and that's what I'm going to do.

I got up out of bed and went and turned the shower on. I walked out of the bathroom whilst I let the shower run and picked out an outfit. I then got in the shower and washed my hair and did my skincare in the bathroom. I came back into my bedroom and got ready.

My hair was naturally wavy from the shower to I just left it and did some natural make up

My hair was naturally wavy from the shower to I just left it and did some natural make up. After i finished getting I made myself something to eat then got in my car and make my way to jacks house. I hadn't checked with him so luckily he wasn't at training when I got there.

I walked up to his house and knocked on. It felt weird not having a key to go in like it was my own house still. Jack opened the door and greeted me with a hug. "Alright mill" he said as he doesn't every time he sees me. I came in and sat down in the living room and we spoke for abit about work and all that stuff. I was putting off speaking to him about Phil for ages and I felt like I couldn't talk every time I tried to bring it up.

"Jack can I speak to you about something" I said and he turned his head to look at me. "Course you can" he said. "Well it's just you know how I've been speaking to Phil recently and we've been getting along pretty well" i said. His face immediately dropped which gave me a sick feeling in my stomach. "Yeah?" He said waiting for me to carry on.

"Well I just wanted to know how you'd feel if there was anything going on between me and Phil" I said. "So there is something going on?" He asked. "No I never said that". "Well that's basically what your saying" he replied in a pissed off tone. I don't understand what his problem is. Well I get that's it's his best mate an everything but how does anything between me and Phil affect their friendship?

"I don't want you to be with Phil I know what he's like" he said which really annoyed me. "And I know what he's like you can't choose what happens between me and him" I said. This calm conversation had now turned into an argument. "I don't care millie your not being with him end of" I was so pissed off at this point that I couldn't stay there. "Fien I'm going" I said as I stood up and walked out.

I got in my car and drove back to my place. I didn't like walking out on Jack like that but he want my dad and I was asking for his opinion not permission. I arrived back at my apartment and walked in slamming the door behind me and throwing my keys on the side as I walked past.

I sat on my couch and watched some tv trying to distract myself but it wasn't working at all. I sat there for an hour when I heard a knock on the door. I was confused as to who it could be so I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was jack. I was debating on whether to open because I didn't want to argue with him anymore but I did anyway.

Before he could speak to said something. "Look jack if you've come to just argu-". "I've not come to argue" he said interrupting me. I didn't say anything I just stepped back so he could come in an he did. I walked over to my couch and sat down and he did the same. I didn't say anything I just looked at him and waited for him to say what he needed to say.

"Listen mill I didn't mean to shout at you before it's just your my little sis and it's my job as your big brother to dislike every boy your with no matter who it is" he said and I giggled. He was right that was his job as the overprotective big brother that he had been since before I can remember.

"When you talked about being with Phil before I remembered all the times I had seen you talking at work and you looked so happy and I don't want to ruin that" he said "so no you and Phil don't have to be awkward with each other around me and no I don't mind if anything happens between you two I just want you to be happy mill especially after that absolute duck you used to be with".

I smiled at his words. "But if he does hurt you then I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut" he said and I rolled my eyes jokingly. "I didn't want anything to happen between us before you knew so thank you for understanding" I said as I reached over and gave him a hug. I couldn't be happier at the conversation we just had.

Jack stayed for a bit and we made some food and watched tv then he went home and I went to bed early as I had work the next day.