Part Two

We turned up at St George's Park and it looked huge. I had lost count to how many matches I had been to watch of jacks with my family but I had never been to watch jack train here I had only ever seen him train when he used to play with Aston Villa. I hadn't even seen him training with city yet but I suppose him not being there for long was my excuse.

We both got out and walked towards the large glass door. We entered the building and jack was greeted by his manager Gareth Southgate. Gareth didn't mind the players families and close friends coming to watch training as long as they didn't cause any problems.

"Morning Jack" Gareth said as he shook his hand. "Morning Gareth, this is my sister Millie" he said as he turned to me. "Welcome Millie" he smiled at me knowing that it was my first time there. I thanked him and then jack took me further into the building where he seen all 'the lads' is what he referred to them as.

We walked into the room where all the players were putting on their football boots ready to train that day. "Ayee alright lads" Jack said as he walked into the room. He first walked up to Ben chillwell who I knew was one of his closest friends and gave him a brotherly hug. The rest of the guys then replied.

I stood behind jack rather awkwardly until he turned around so everyone seen me. "This is my sister Millie" he said pointing to me. All the lads sort of greeted me at the same time and there was that many I couldn't even reply to them all. "Nice to meet you Millie" I heard as I seen a average height dark haired boy.

"Nice to meet you too..." I paused at the end of my sentence indicating that I didn't know his name as we hadn't met before. "Everyone knows me as Saka but call me Bukayo" he smiled. "Nice to meet you too bukayo" I said over the sound of loud chatter coming from the room full of loud men.

I had met hardly any of these boys personally but if all of them was as lovely as Bukayo then I guess I was going to like them all. I followed the group of boys outside trying to stay close to Jack so I didn't lose him in all the people that was there.

I stood on the side of the line as I watched all the boys start doing laps of the pitch to warm up I guess. The boys finished their third lap then all stood in a line. The boys were split into groups and half of them were taken to different parts of the huge pitch to work on different things.

The group I was watching was Jacks group obviously. It contained Jack, Jadon Sancho, Ben Chillwell, Harry Kane, Declan Rice and Luke shaw. The  boys were all told to get a partner and a ball between them both. The boys were just passing the ball between themselves and their partner while they waited for their next instruction.

Some were kicking and some were just passing the ball when I noticed all the boys turned around to pay attention to who ever Jack was shouting too. "Alright lad" I heard jack shout as I seen a brunette blue eyed boy run onto the pitch.

All the boys greeted the boy who had just ran onto the pitch and towards them. I was close enough on the side of the pitch to hear the conversation. "Sorry I'm late lads what are we doing now?" He asked. "Phil you need to find a partner and get a ball between you both then wait until a trainer comes over to us all" Declan rice shouted and he nodded.

I heard Dec call him Phil so that meant he must be Phil Foden. I only knew him cause I knew he played the same club team as my brother but like the other lads I had never met him before. I noticed that Phil had walked over to the bag to get a ball out of it.

"Wait there's no one else for Phil to partner up with" Harry said. Ben was with Jack, Jadon was with Declan and Harry was with Luke. Jack looked at me and he seen that I was watching them. "Millie can join in!" Jack very loudly. WTF WHY WOULD HE EVEN SAY THAT.

"umm...um I don't think id be able to" I said before I seen jack walking towards me. "Course you can come on" jack said grabbing my arm to pull me off the wall I was leaning on. "Jack I hate you so much" I whispered as he dragged me towards the group of boys and he gave me a sarcastic smile.

I was dressed appropriately for the activity and I couldn't think of any other excuse to get out of it now. Jack left me stood there infront of phil who had no partner and he just looked at me with a smirk. "Don't get too excited" he said very sarcastically and I gave him a dirty look.

I had never wanted the ground to swallow me up more in my life. I didn't even know these boys now I was being forced to play with them. All pairs were spread across the pitch am talking quietly to each other as they passed the ball between them. Phil kicked the ball to me and I stopped it an kicked it back and we carried on.

"Pretty good aren't you" I heard him say as I lifted my head up to look at him "for a girl" he continued. What an asshole I thought to myself. "Shame I can't say the same about you" I replied and he scoffed and i smiled. "Is that really how you flirt with someone you fancy?" he asked me.

"Who said I fancied you?" I questioned him. "Every girl fancies me" he smirked. He was so cocky but it was quite funny however I weren't gonna let him know I found him funny. "That's bold of you to assume" I said. "It wasn't an assumption" he said but before I could reply the football trainer started shouting the lads over.

I joined in for a bit longer until the training session was over and I went to find Jack. I seen him walking off the pitch so I went to grab my bag and followed him into the changing room so he could get his stuff. Jack said bye to the lads and walked out of the changing room.

We was walking towards the entrance when jack turned around. "Oh shit I've left my phone in the changing room stay here I'll be back in a sec" jack said as he walked off and left me near the front entrance desk. I stood there waiting for him when I heard a voice coming from behind me.

"Leaving without saying goodbye?" I heard before I turned around and seen Phil stood there. "That would be correct" i looked at him with a smirk. "Well don't miss me too much" he said as he walked out the building and towards his car.

He definitely knew how to impress a girl without even trying. "Mill?" I heard jack say. I turned around and followed him after he had gotten his phone. "What did he want?" Jack said. "Who" I asked" "Phil you was just talking to him when I came out" he said.

"Oh um" I didn't know what to say. "He was just saying bye" I told him. Jack looked at me asif to tell me he knows it weren't just that. Jack was so protective that he hated the thought of me even talking to another boy which doesn't make sense as he just made me play with his team mates but I knew what he was like. It was so annoying but that's what big brothers are for i guess.