vii.

"Hey, Feitan... Who the fuck is this?" A tall blonde man approached you. His eyes scanned over your body. The strong smell of his cologne made your nose wrinkle in disgust. What was that? Axe Body Spray? 

"Not your business." Feitan huffed and pulled you along. The tall blonde man stood in front of him, stopping you in your tracks. 

"Well, I believe it's all of our business, considering you brought a stranger to our hideout." The man crossed his arms and looked back at you. You felt pressured by the sudden attention. You stood straight, giving the man a polite smile. 

"I-I'm Y/N L/N sir. Please forgive me for intruding." The man stayed silent before laughing. 

"Geez. Sir? Do I really look that old?" He sighed shaking his head before becoming serious once again. "Feitan, don't think I won't tell the boss about this." Feitan just scoffed and continued to drag you along.

"I not care. She not a threat." The two of you continued to walk further, and up a flight of stairs. You reached a door, and Feitan pushed it open and pulled you inside. "Sit." He pointed at a dingy mattress in the corner of the room. You nodded and sat down, wincing at the loud creak as you lowered into its lumpy surface. 

"I-I'm sorry. For causing trouble for you. You didn't have to bring me here, I could've just gone home. I'm sure it'll get better after a while." You rested your injured wrist in your lap, wincing with each movement. Feitan stopped digging through a desk drawer and turned to look at you, a bewildered look on your face. 

"Are you kidding? Your wrist broken. If you go home, you just going to get worse. Plus, if I help, then you not have to pay medical bills." He sighed and pulled out some bandages and a metal rod. "This will do for now." He seemed to be talking to himself more than you. He approached you and gently grabbed your arm, examining your wrist. "This hurt. I have to put it in place." You stared at him for a moment before nodding. 

"O-okay."You nodded and braced yourself. Before he could do anything, you grabbed onto his arm, letting yourself feel comforted by his warmth. He hesitated before quickly snapping your wrist so that it was in its original position. You grunted in pain and bit your tongue to keep from screaming. He aligned your wrist with the rod and wrapped it all up with a bandage. Once the pain died down, you let go of him, looking down to see little drops of blood dripping down his arm from your nails. "Ah! I'm sorry!" You rushed to try and wipe the blood off with your sleeve but he just shrugged, licking the blood off of his arm. 

"It's fine." He sighed and walked back over to the desk drawer he was searching, rearranging everything to its original state. You sighed and finally felt as if you could finally relax. Your shoulders slumped, and you stared down, letting out a sigh. Your eyes drifted to your cut shirt, It was cut down to just above your navel. It made you feel self-conscious. Feitan glanced back at you, and his eyes would occasionally wander down, but he quickly looked away, not wanting to be disrespectful. You seemed to notice his occasional glances and crossed your arms over your stomach, trying to cover yourself up more. You closed your eyes, still trying to sort out everything in your head. You were so spaced out, you didn't notice Feitan approaching you until he spoke. "Change." He shoved some folded clothes in your face before retreating to his desk, sitting in his chair and facing opposite of you. You sat for a moment before standing up and making your way to a corner. You stripped, staring down at your stomach. You hated your body. 

You tried to ignore your insecurities as you slipped on the clothes. The black, long-sleeved shirt hung off your body loosely, and the sweatpants fit almost perfectly. You folded your dirty clothes, holding them against your body. 

"Th-thanks. I'm sorry... for intruding." You sighed and bowed your head. Feitan turned around to face you, almost caught off guard at the sight of you in his clothes. 

"Stop apologizing. If I wanted you gone, you wouldn't be here." He sighed and looked away, sinking into his bandana to cover the small amount of blush accumulating on his pale cheeks. 

"O-okay. W-well I can... go home now. If you want." Truth be told, you didn't exactly want to go home. You enjoyed his company. And you were scared of that magician finding you again. You wondered if he enjoyed your presence as much as you enjoyed his. 

"You're tired. You can sleep here for tonight." Feitan stood up and grabbed an extra pillow and blanket. "You sleep in bed." 

You stood idle, unsure of what to do or say. "I-I- no! You can sleep in the bed, First I intrude on your privacy and cause problems for you, and then I steal some of your clothes! I don't want to be more of an inconvenience for you. I can sleep on the floor, I'll be fine!" You reassured, bowing your head. 

"No. You sleep in bed. End of talk." He sighed and set the pillow and blanket on the floor. "You go to bed whenever you want." He grabbed a book off of his desk and sat down, picking up where he last left off. You looked back at the bed, then back to Feitan. 

"You know... the bed is quite big. I'm sure there is enough room for both of us to sleep on it." You smiled softly at him, completely oblivious to implications. Feitan glanced at you, then to the bed, then back to you. 

"Wh- no." He shook his head. At first, he liked the sound of it, but he didn't want to end up making you uncomfortable. 

"What? Why? Do I stink? Do you really not like me that much?" You pouted, walking over and poking him playfully. 

"No." You whined and grabbed his arm. 

"C'mon! I'm not letting you sleep on the floor!" You dragged him over to the bed despite his protests. "C'mon!" You tried pulling him to the bed some more. You walked backward, not paying attention to where you were going until your knees buckled over the edge of the bed and you fell backward, pulling Feitan down with you. 

___________________________________________________________________________

AN: Ah yes, filler. Sorry, but I just figured y'all needed a little bit of comfort after the last two chapters <3. Also, I apologize for the typical trope of "One Bed" hahaha sorry, I hope you all enjoy and I appreciate any feedback/ CONSTRUCTIVE criticism <3

Also, I know I've been updating a lot the past few days, and while that's all cool and stuff, don't expect my update schedule to be persistent because well, I still have to do school and stuff sadly so :( I'll try to update when I can