v.

CW: Slight elements/ mentions of sexual assault

"You a weird woman." He huffed and let go of you, climbing over the table and escaping from the booth. He made his way over to the door, leaving you flustered and confused. When you heard the door close, you quickly snapped out of your trance and jumped up, grabbing a piece of paper and scribbling on it. You burst out the door and looked around, trying to spot him. You caught a glimpse of a black cloak disappearing into an alleyway.

"Hey! Wait!" You called after him, following him down the alley. You handed him the paper sheepishly. "In case you need somewhere to hide again. Let me know ahead of time, kay?" She giggled and gave the man a gentle embrace before turning on her heels, walking back to her cafe. Feitan looked down at the paper, twisting it between his fingers before putting it in his pocket. 

_________________________________________________________________

Feitan slouched, sitting uncomfortably on a fallen piece of ceiling. He stared at the paper, your scribbled handwriting, the little smiley face in the corner, it even smelled like you still. He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice a certain blondie peaking over his shoulder.

"What you got there, Feitan?" Shalnark peaked over the ebony-haired man's shoulder, his thin finger placed on his chin curiously. Feitan scowled and crumpled up the paper. 

"Not your business." He huffed and shoved Shalnark off. 

"Ooooh, pissy are you? I think Feitan finally landed himself a boyfriend!" Shalnark cooed playfully, wrapping his arms around Feitan much to his distaste. This caught the rest of Troupe's attention.

"It not boy." Feitan growled, shrinking at the sudden attention. 

"Hmm... You've got a girlfriend, Feitan?" Shizuku's raspy voice piped, the black-haired woman tilting her head with interest. 

"No! She... not a girlfriend. She just weird girl. She give me her number." He mumbled, tearing at the corner of the paper. 

"It's alright Feitan, we won't judge you!" Shalnark teased, simultaneously slipping his hand into Feitan's pocket, retrieving his phone. Feitan protested, trying to tackle Shalnark as he ran off, opening the phone and going straight to contacts. Feitan didn't have many contacts. His list consisted of the Phantom Troupe's contacts, and then one Shalnark didn't recognize. "Hmmm, Y/N, huh? How cute!" Shalnark giggled and jumped as Feitan leaped at him again. Horror struck Feitan when he heard the familiar ringing tone. 

You almost jumped in excitement when the phone began ringing. It had to be Feitan. You immediately answered. "Geez took you long enough! I thought you would-" 

"OOOOH! ARE YOU FEITANS NEW GIRLFRIEND? YOU SOUND SO CUTE!" An unknown voice cooed on the other line. It caught you off guard. 

"I'm sorry, who is this?" You hummed, confused as to who this person was and how he had gotten your number. At that moment, you heard a familiar voice in the background. 

"Give phone back! NOW!" Feitan huffed and Shalnark lifted his hands in defeat. 

"Fine fine. I just wanted to see who had captured our little assassin's heart!" Shalnark giggled and tossed Feitan his phone. You giggled and thanked God that he couldn't see the blush accumulating on your cheeks. 

"So you talk about me then? Have I captured your heart?" You smirked, dramatically falling back on your bed. "How charming." 

"W-what? No! They got wrong idea. Then idiot takes my phone and look dumb." Feitan quickly defended, and you could practically see his face in your mind.