Chapter 13

Amy's POV

As I took my long journey towards my house I got time to think about everything that happened today. My heart was still pounding in my chest. I couldn't get Katherine's lips out of my head. It was like she had dug her way under my very skin and planted her mark there.

Unconsciously my fingers went up to my mouth touching my lips. The electricity of her kiss still lingered there. But still I wasn't sure of her motives. She claimed that she liked me, or at least she liked the way I was.

But could I trust her? I couldn't afford to get hurt, my life was already too fucked up the way it was. I had already lost too much. I lost my mom, the only person that ever truly loved me. That broke me and I wouldn't know if I could manage if Katherine broke my heart.
And lets face it, she would probably do it, even if she didn't mean it. She was used to have everything going her way and our lives couldn't be more different. I don't think that we could ever work out. And yet I could see myself falling for her, easily. And that's something that I couldn't do.

I sighed to myself. I then decided that I shouldn't go further with this. It hurt to know that. It hurt because the moment I looked her in the eye for the first time I knew that I wanted her. I wanted to be with her. But I couldn't, and I wouldn't let myself get hurt again.

I walked all the way to my house thinking about her. How could I miss something that I never had? I walked through the threshold and entered my house. Thankfully my father wasn't there. That made me a little more calm. I went to my room and lied down on my bed.

I tried to get my mind straight but I couldn't stop thinking about her. I sighed before messaging her, telling her I got home safely. No one had ever asked me that, no one had ever cared if I got home dead or alive. No one except Manuel. A few seconds later she replied.

"Goodnight beautiful. Hope you dream of me ;)"

I blushed profusely as I read her text. I breathed in deeply deciding to take a shower before going to bed. I had given up trying to stop thinking about her. It was obvious that she would be in my mind for the rest of the day and night. What have I gotten myself into?

Katherine's POV

I was slightly trembling as I walked from side to side of my room. Was something wrong? Amy had left my house about three hours ago and she hadn't messaged me yet. Maybe something happened to her. No, of course not. She must have forgotten to message me. Yeah, that must be it. But why did I care? I breathed in deeply. Why was I so worried about her?

My heart was beating heavily. I should have taken her home, I should have insisted on it.

I was about to go crazy when I heard my phone beeping. I think I had never ran so fast in all my life. I quickly grabbed my phone looking at the screen that was flashing bright with Amy's name.

"Just got home. Hope you have a good night" I smiled happily before biting my lip and answering to her text. I couldn't help myself but to flirt a little.

I could even visualize her face right now. She's probably blushing like crazy at this very moment. I really liked making her blush, there was something so desirable about her complete innocence. The thought of being her first was becoming more and more alluring by the second. I wanted to be the one to take her innocence away. And watch it slip through my fingers.

I bit my lip hard as the thoughts of her flooded my mind. I breathed sharply when not so innocent images of her started to form in my mind. My heart started to beat rapidly. I told myself that I shouldn't be doing this but my body had already taken control.

My right hand slipped down my body stopping just above my pubic bone. While my left hand found its way under my shirt and started to massage my breasts. I gasped. I was trembling hard and before I realized my hand slipped under my pants reaching my panties.

I moaned lowly as I felt how drenched I was. God Amy what the hell are you doing to me? I closed my eyes before I let my hand slip under my panties. I couldn't control myself anymore as I started to touch myself. Images of her lying by my side popped in my head. I breathed rapidly as I imagined her fingers inside me instead of my own.

"God, Amy..." I moaned just above a whisper.

Saying her name like that only turned me on even more. I increased the sped of my fingers. I arched my back as I started to roll my hips against my fingers creating even more friction. My nipples were hard against my left hand as I continued to stimulate them.

I was throbbing and my leg muscles were clenching and trembling. I was about to peak. I bit my lip harshly while I continued to move my fingers deep inside me. My left hand made its way down my body rubbing my throbbing mound. My moans started to get louder and more frequent.

Images of Amy fingering me and licking my clit making me reach ecstasy ran through my head setting my body on a fiery desire to have her. I was rubbing myself so fast that my fingers started to strain. I moaned loudly one last time as I came hard with Amy's name on my lips. I continued moving my fingers gently inside me until I came down from my high.

My breathing was ragged and fast. My body twitched a couple of times due to my post orgasm sensitivity. I kept my eyes closed enjoying the wonderful sensation. I bit my lip. I had never came so hard in my entire life. If Amy had this effect in me in my thoughts I wondered how she would make me feel when I truly bedded her.

I got up from my bed with my legs still slightly trembling. I definitely needed a shower. I walked slowly towards the bathroom. I took off my clothes and looked down, amazed at how much I had come in my panties. I got inside the shower. Once inside I turned on the tap on my steam shower and got in. The water ran down my body relaxing me.

Still Amy didn't leave my mind. Not even for a single second. I don't know why I couldn't stop thinking about her. I just knew that I had never wanted someone so bad as I wanted her. And I would for sure make her mine. At least once before I crushed her pathetic little heart.

A/N: Tell me what you guys think :). Oh and I have good news, I have the whole next week free, no classes! Which means more time to write! Anyways it also have it's down sides, I have never been more bored in my life. Someone come talk to me please! :P.