Chapter 34

Elonique's Pov

As I neared the stairs I heard distinctive chatter as the neighbor's dogs were barking.

As I reached the end of the stairs ,I could immediately make out Madison's face from where I was.

"Baby I miss you, don't you miss me" she said pouting as she rubbed down his chest somewhat she thought the way she was doing it was seductive as she bit her lip a bit too hard I might add.

Damien pushed her away, "what the fuck are you doing here Madison , we are not together so stop fucking touching me" he said as anger radiated.

"Your only saying this because of that bitch right, God you know how to pick em " she said as she scrunched her nose in disgust.

"She's fat and ugly ,you would need a microscope to find beauty in her, God what do you see in her, is it because she's a virgin, because I can bet she was never fucked by anyone a day in her life,unless that person was so dumb to actually go through with that thing" she said grimacing.

"Baby I'm experienced , she's not , she won't please you like I do "she said as she reached for his crotch I presumed.

As she said this a tear slipped from my eye ,but I quickly wiped it away, Elo you can't let her words get to you.

"That's it you little conniving bitch get the fuck off my property! if I ever hear you utter another word about Elonique again , it'll be the death of you, she's so much more than you will ever be in more ways than one, you're just one ugly motherfucker and your personality displays that fact".
"Don't forget she's not the one fucking Tom,Dick and Harry to find stability and taking every penny you can from them you gold digging bitch ,If I ever see you close to me so much as a centimeter it won't be a sight you'll like" he said as as he finished off . She got angry as her face fumed red ," Damien you will regret this! " she said as she stormed away.

He slammed the door clenching his jaw as his hands were in a fist and he punched the mirror near him as he yelled out in anger and frustration.

Glass shards fell to the ground in a complete utter mess.

I slowly made my way towards him careful not to step on any glass as I stood near him he finally looked at me those eyes that held anger in them right now utterly dark.

"Elo" he whispered as if breathless as he closed the distance between us, his arms wrapped around my waist tightly as if not wanting to let me go as he inhaled my scent kissing my temple in a warm hug.

I placed my arms around him as relaxed in his scent also holding on to him as if he would disappear instantly.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that don't listen to her "he said as wiped away my tears that I didn't notice I let fall.

"You are smart, beautiful, got a body to die for,every inch of you is beautiful. Your funny, sweet and caring" he said as he kissed my tears away.

He looked so sad he looked more hurt than me.

"It's okay Damien " I said as I stroked his back , I gasped as I felt myself being lifted off the floor.

Sweet baby Jesus , I still don't know how he manages to lift my big ass up, a mystery to me.

"Miss girl, you got a strong guy right here" my subconscious said

Yeah and he has a strong ass back I replied

My legs wrapped around his waist as my arms were draped around his neck while his hands supported under my thighs.

He leaned in for a kiss, it was passionate , it was if we could connect as one as he moved his lips slowly, it felt good as his soft pink plump lips were against mine it felt like hours when in reality it was just a couple minutes till he pulled away.

"God I can't get enough of you" he said softly chuckling as his head rested against my forehead.

I smiled kissing his forehead, "come on let's get your knuckles cleaned up" I said with a small smile.

"You can put me down now,I'm going to the bathroom for the first aid kit" I said blushing profusely not that he could know that

"Okay" he replied as he let me down gently to the ground.

I walked upstairs to the bathroom, Damien behind me.

I took out the first aid kit and he lifted me unto sink countertop area to sit as he stood in-between my legs.

I took my time to take out the little shards that were left in his knuckle, he didn't even flinch.

I cleaned the wounds with cotton then patching them up as I wrapped it up securely with gauze.

"There all done " I said as I placed my hands on my lap.

"Thank you " he said staring into my eyes as he helped me down of the sink countertop.

"I feel sleepy "I said yawning as I looked at the time it was 2:00 am.

I went back to bed slipping under the covers as Damien followed suite wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me close as his head rested at the crook of my neck .

What a night I thought before closing my eyes finally letting sleep take over.

Vote, share and comment

Until next time peace out