Chapter 4

Elonique POV

I felt my back come intact with a wall or rather someone.

"Shhh, it's me Damien " he said his minty breath fanning the side of my face.

"I'm going to remove your hand don't scream just be calm "he said.

"What the hell is wrong with you dragging me in the janitor's closet like a hostage!" I said almost like a whisper poking at his chest in a serious manner.

He just smirked" if you wanted to touch my body so badly you could've just asked", he said with a playful look in his eyes.

"That's all you got from what I said ", I replied rolling my eyes.

"What are you even doing in the janitor's closet", I said.

"I'm hiding from Britney" ,he replied.

"You got her whipped already ,gee you must be one lucky guy ",I said in laughter.

"Very funny", he said with a straight face to me.

"I want you to get rid of her for me", he said.

"You know ,you didn't have to drag me in here just to tell me that" I said rolling my eyes.

"Now where's the fun in that", he said smirking at me.

I started hitting him lightly repeatedly.

"Hey hey hey there" ,he said laughing .

He caught my hand mid -air as he held unto my wrist.

Staring into my dark brown eyes as I stared into his blue green, cold ones.

We stared awhile until I decided to clear the air.

"Ahem ' I coughed.

He realized what he was doing and let go of my hand.

"I should go I got a mission to accomplish" I laughed lightly trying to make the moment less awkward, he simply nodded.

I opened the door heading to class and I saw Damien turning the other direction.

"Hey aren't you coming to class", I said.

"No I'm not" he replied and he continued walking.

Okayy I muttered and I hurried to class because I was 10 minutes late.

I was almost out of breath when I arrived at class.

"Your late young lady", Miss.Henry said scowling at me.

"I'm sorry it won't happen again" I said breathless.

"Take a seat quickly ,it better not", she said.

She's always grumpy I muttered under my breath.

"What was that miss ",she said.

"Nothing ,nothing at all", I said turning around to smile at her.

I turned back around and immediately my smile fell and I headed to my seat.

I spotted Britney near the corner.

Bingo!

I made my way towards the empty seat beside her.

"Hey"I said sitting down.

"What do you want moron don't got time for bitches like you", she said her face scrunched up.

Aha so she has that bitchy attitude even more reason to be mean with the message.

"Look here Missy , Damien said to stop fucking bothering him, your annoying asl ,your personality is too far up your ass for you to not know it's shit and also he said to get breath mints they'll help with your stank ass mouth, stay away simple", I said smirking.

Her face was so red, she looked as if she was going to explode at the moment.

"What!!" she shouted.

"You heard me, do you need hearing aids, if so, you can borrow George's to hear again ,you been deaf too", I said smiling gesturing to George in the corner.

"What is going on Miss Dacy ", Miss Henry said.

"Nothing" she said quickly.

"Tell him I didn't want him anyway", she muttered angrily and then she asked to go out to the bathroom.

This is fun I said to myself.

Miss Henry gave us equations to solve they proved a
little difficult but I managed to solve them. Once I was finished, I slept for a while .
..............................

I woke up to the sound of the bells ringing. I stretched my arms out, then covered my mouth as I yawned.Well that was one amazing sleep.

I took up my books as I was the last one to leave the classroom.I went through the doors down the hallway.

Vote yah masa!!
Vote!!
And comment