Chapter 17

Elonique's POV

A look of surprise graced my face.

He had this little smile on his face ,his dimples just made that small action even better.

"What are you doing you weirdo", I said pulling my hand away from his grasp light chuckling to not make it seem somewhat awkward.

As soon as my hands left his, I missed the warmth of them, how they fit perfectly with mine.

But I wouldn't admit that I said as I thought, "pssh no"with a face of shyness.

He opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but then he quickly sealed his lips in a thin line.

He's giving me more reasons to think he's weird I said shaking my head intrigued by his behaviour of that sort.

For the rest of the class we remained silent occasionally sneaking glances at him from my peripheral eye view.

He mostly gave his attention to the outside of the window looking out in the distance.

I sighed bringing my attention back to the front of class , I took nap as I've been feeling quite tired lately.

I let sleep consume me taking me mind to a place of relaxation.

I woke up and realised that everyone was getting ready to leave the class leaving a small amount of students.

I stretched my arms out as I yawned to feel a little bit more
awake.

In distinctively I scanned around the surroundings, and at that same particular time Damien approached my desk.

My eyes wandered to him , connecting to his intense dark cold gaze.

"Elo, lunch time, be there " his cold gaze unwavering.

Then he turned away and abruptly left the classroom , not even listening to even hear if I had changed my mind to meet up.

I sighed, and got up out of my seat and took my books to my locker.

When I reached my locker, I was greeted by a very content Diana , a smile so extended as if taking up her whole face appearance.

"Well , well whats gotten you all happy-dappy" I said with a smirk making hand movement to point out emphasis on what I said.

She looked so happy like someone who hit jackpot big time.

"I saw Ryan today and guess what, not only are we going on a date tomorrow ,he is also bringing me to meet his family while we stay on their yacht, meeting the family quite early", she said with a wink still beaming, excitement radiating off her.

I shook my head smiling.

"That's great , I'm happy for you Dee, you better pop off ,periodtt" I said laughing while I made the periodtt hand gesture.

"Periodtt poo" she replied laughing along with me.

"I know you wont get to see me this weekend , but I will make it up to you as soon as I come back", she said.

"Absolutely, I'll be sure to make your pockets, tbvh " I said chuckling.( to be very honest)

"You'll leave me broke as hell " she slightly pouted with a smile still residing on her face.

Diana and I walked down the hallway as we headed to our next class together.

We took our seats to the left side around the back that way when we want to make mischief we wouldn't be caught easily seeing as we would be in the back.

All the while to class , Diana had kept telling me some humorous jokes that I had to hold my stomach to stop the unbearable pain when laughing too much.

Sometimes I wanted to roll on the ground from fits of laughter but refrained from doing so as it would be extremely embarrassing to be caught at the sight of others.

We made small talks here and there but made them subtly and short because we didn't want the teacher to catch us , she was very miserable the least little thing would annoy her and that my friend would give you a little note called detention.

......................................................

As soon as class was over Diana and I left quickly and put our books in our lockers then we headed straight to the cafeteria.

I told Diana that I would be meeting Damien , so she wouldn't catch me at lunch this time around, which she replied with a smirk and a simple dismiss with the wave of a hand.

My best friend is really something else literally.

I trudged my way down the corridors before I reached the building.

I took a look , dreading as to why he wanted to meet me and I don't think I should involve the word good to state what I think it is.

I turned the corner and then my eyes caught sight in the distance.

Which is better lilies or roses?

Vote, comment and share.

Tell what you guys think.

We are almost at 1k guys thanks much for your comments , botes and you guys as readers.

Until next time

Peace out