Chapter 15

Elonique's POV

After Damien left my room , he left to prepare dinner for the both of us.

In the meanwhile a sat down awkwardly until I heard my phone ringing , my mom was checking up on me.

She asked me how I was doing and If I was in pain and that she'll be home as soon as she can.

I assured her that I wasn't doing bad at all.

We told each bye then we hung up, as soon as the call ended Diana's name appeared on the screen showing that she was calling me.

I answered the call immediately.

"Elonique what happened, are you ok", she said ranting, I interrupted her rant assuring I was alright and not doing bad at all.

"Thank God , I'm glad your not doing bad, how is your ankle"she said.

"It's a little swollen but it's not bothering me at the moment", I said to her.

"Okay good , I'll call you tomorrow bye",she said.

Bye I replied and hung up the phone.

I lurked on my phone for a while then Damien came and helped me to the dining table since he said dinner was ready.

He gently sat me down and then he went for the utensils for us to eat seeing as he already dished out the food.

The spaghetti and meatballs were amazing, my mouth watered at the sight of it.

It was delicious , I took my time savouring the taste of it, it was well done.

I actually praised him for his good cooking.

After we finished eat we cleaned up and then we went back to my room.

Then he said he was leaving and I was somewhat kinda sad , but he can leaves if he wants to, I'm not going to force him to stay.

He left and probably he was going for his next conquest, I rolled my eyes at the thought.

I heard the bike engine roar to life as he zoomed down the road at speed.

I lurked around my room as I tried to find something interesting to do.

I watched a movie as I laid in the comfort of my bed , munching away on chips.

I got sleepy so I turned off the TV and got comfortable under the covers of sheet.

I woke up to someone shaking me distinctively.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling", I heard my mom say in an almost tone of whisper.

"Not too bad mom,but I've could be better but it's all good" I said muttering still in a sleep state.

"Are you hungry",she asked softly.

"I already had something to eat mom and if I were to digest another load of deliciousness I would definitely be bloated , leaving me with a one way trip to the bathroom" I said chuckling.

"Right, wouldn't want you to go all humpty , dumpty on me now ,would I" she said laughing along with me.

"Well get your rest then,goodnight sweetie", she said kissing the top of my forehead.

"Goodnight mom " I replied with a small smile on my face.

She left closing the door gently behind her.

I closed my eyes as I let the sleep take toll on me once again.

...................................

The next morning I woke up the blaring sound of my alarm.

"Ahhh", I said irritated as I reached my hand over the nightstand to quickly turn off the damn thing.

I rolled over on my bed hitting the floor faced down in the process, I inwardly let out a groan.

I took my time and got up on feet seeing as my feet weren't bothering me at the moment, all the more reason to be glad I can be up and about.

I went to bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, then I rinsed my mouth out.

I stripped out of my clothes and went inside the shower.

Thoughts of Damien came through my mind.

I laughed as I shook my head at the thought of him somehow different from the rest , but I guess he couldn't stand out in the crowd.

Sometimes I guess as girls we sometimes have expectations of things we know there's no probability of happening.

I washed my hair with my lavender scented shampoo.

I moisturised my scalp gradually running my hands through it.

At the same time, I massaged my temples rubbing them in circles in a soothing manner.

I delicately got out the shower not wanting to cause ache to my ankle.

The swollen had gone down so that's a win.

I dried off my body and went towards my closet and took out my clothes for the day which was dark blue jeans and a black oversized hoodie.

I did my hair in one going to the back.

I put me cocoa butter scented lotion and my strawberry scented perfume and my dark blue sneakers and I headed out the door.

As usual I greeted my mom and ate my breakfast then I would meet my best friend outside.

I put my earphones in as a way to block out my surroundings and I bobbed my head to the song which was Post Malone -Circles.

Then Diana's car abruptly screeched to a stop in front of me.

"Hey Elo" , Diana yelled to me with a happy expression overtaking her day.

"Okay what happened cause we both know your not that cheery to see me" , I said with a smug look on my face.

"Can't I just be happy to see my best friend , she said pouting, leaving her lips to protrude.

I narrowed my eyes in a way that said "right, sureee".

"Okay fine", she said flaring her hands dramatically in the air and then they fall to her lap.

"So do you remember Ryan, well he asked me on a date tomorrow", she said squealing happily.

"Wow!, I guess you most be super stoked, aren't you", I said wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"Pftt.. of course I am , so I need your help to look my very best tomorrow, I'm going all out", she said still cheery.

"Of Course", I replied with a smile on my face, so much for company on a Friday night.

Tell me what you guys think?

What do think of Elonique?

What do you think of Damien?

Who is your favourite character ?

Would you be brave enough to tell the person you like thay you like them?

Also please guys always remember to leave a vote , comment and share with others

Until next time peace out✌