Chapter 46

Elonique's Pov

We pulled up to his house in no time as he came around and opened the door for me.

"Thank you " I said as I stepped out holding unto his arms as he walked along with me inside.

The interior was nicely decorated , the black and white complimented well with the colors of the walls.

Simple but at the same time somewhat extravagant.

I was completely in awe in all honesty as I looked around while having a firm hold on Damien's arm.

I felt a light tap on my hand bringing me out of my reverie " not so tight sweetheart " Damien said as he gestured to his arm and my death grip.

"Sorry" I mumbled as I loosened my hold.

The place was already filled with quite a hand full of people if I must say not too clustered thou.

There were eyes trained on us , more likely me as I was unknown face to them, some staring as if doing an assessment, some of distaste and others purely out of curiosity I suppose wondering who was the girl by his side.

The rest didn't seem to notice my presence as the continued there conversation or whatever activity they were doing.

I really didn't like being the center of attention I get really nervous, my palms start sweating and my heart feels like it's pulsating out my chest. I don't really know why I get like that ,it can't be helped.

Damien realized how uncomfortable I was looking as my face gave it away.

"Hey do want to sit down, go away from here" he said with a sad smile.

" Yeah, I would like that" I said as I fiddled with the handkerchief in my hand.

He led me to an area away from prying eyes as he guided me with his hand on my back.

I sat down around a nearby small table as he sat with me holding my hand as he used a wipes to get rid of the sweat that was on my hands.

How nice

Elonique you know to pick em'

"Thank you " I said as he threw away the wipes in the bin as he graced me with a smile in return.

Looking towards the stairs,Mr and Mrs. Scott made their way down as she held unto his arm.

She looked stunning wearing a silver flowing dress all the way to ankle with a little sparkle on it , not making it look dull as her blonde hair curled to perfection cascaded down her back. Her husband at her side had on the same thing as Damien a tux.

She had a smile graced on her face as her pearly white teeth were on show as well as her diamond earrings and necklace, small touch of makeup and raging red color lipstick.

As the reached mid way of the stairs they stood as all eyes were on them"Thank you all for coming tonight,I do hope you all enjoy this evening make tonight the night one will not forget" she said as she held the glass of wine in her hand as she toasted to the crowd.

They all replied in agreement as they raised there glasses in the air towards her direction.

As they reached the end of the stairs , Damien took a stand as he held my hand leaving me  to stand up with him.

"I want you to meet my parents, is that alright with you" he said as his eyes held hope of me saying yes.

Alright fine

"Yea it's no problem" I said with a tight lipped smile.

He held my hand as he led me to there direction.

"Mother ,Father" he said greeting them with a hug.

" And who is this beautiful girl" she said as she gave me a smile as her husband had one also as they looked on me.

" This is Elonique, she's my-" before he could finish I piped in"friend, I'm a friend" I said with a small smile.

"Yeah..." Damien said trailing off as he looked back at me.

"Well nice to meet you Elonique ,I'm Vivian and this is my husband James , I hope I get to see more of you often" she said smiling.

" Nice meeting you dear" her husband piped in saying, with a smile as well," nice meeting you too" I replied to both off them as the went to talk with other people.

I looked at Damien as he looked at me "hey did I say something wrong" I say as I took a hold of his arm.

"No, not at all" he said as he gave me a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

Before I could press further, he asked if I wanted a drink ,to which I said yes as I sighed as he went off to get us glasses.

Damien came back quickly as he handed me a glass of champagne as I put it to my lips taking a small sip.

"I wonder where Myra is , she's supposed to be here by now" he whispered more to himself than me.

Exactly at that same moment through the front door in came a girl that of resemblance to Mr. and Mrs. Scott ,guess that's the sister.

The person who was right behind her was the last person I expected to be here.

You have got to be kidding me"Dreya".

Vote, comment and share.

Thanks again.

Until next time peace out.