Eight

Trying to find Thor, Queen Frigga, Sif, or The Warriors Three is useless.

        Thor must've already gone back to earth.

        Queen Frigga is teaching magic.

        And Sif is training with The Warriors Three.

        You can't even interrupt because all the guards have been told not to let anyone disturb them.

        Going down the rainbow bridge is now your only option.

        You hope you don't get caught...

        You take off down the bridge, but before you can even get a couple of yards down it, Loki teleports in front of you

        You halt, freezing up.

        "What you did back there... it was funny."

        You step back, completely confused.

        Loki's face suddenly hardens as he strides forward. You quickly take small steps backward as he advances.

        "But you shouldn't have done that. You're forcing me to do this."

        You shake your head, "No... you don't have to... Odin isn't here."

        'Then you don't understand him.'

        You furrow your brows, and your breath catches in your throat when your back hits a wall.

        Loki leans in next to your ear, "Please. You should behave."

        When you go to knee him, he grabs your thigh, keeping you from being able to move your leg.

        This really does something to you, but you will yourself not to think about it.

        Loki's free frigid fingers grip the sides of your neck, "Don't. You. Dare. Kick me." He growls in your ear, accentuating every word by tightening his grip on both your thigh and your neck.

        You shove your hands against his chest. He moves closer, trapping them between the two of you as he pushes against you.

        You swallow hard, your heartbeat quickening for some reason.

        "Don't push me away, Y/N..." He whispers in your ear, "You can't talk to Odin the way you did. I can help you."

        You turn your face to look at his perfect profile, noticing the worry in the beautiful god of lies' gorgeous eyes.

        "Let me go."

        Loki moves to gaze into your eyes, "Don't run." He whispers, his breath fanning against your face.