Three

"Please, please, please stop flinching!" Loki begs, looking up into your eyes.

        "Well, it's your fault." You point out.

        "I know it is!" He yells.

        Loki stands up, so he's at eye level while you squint your eyes, trying to figure him out.

        Does he care?... No... no! He doesn't. He's the god of lies and mischief. All he wants to do is play with my mind.

        "No, I'm not, and I'm sorry..." Loki whispers.

        "GOD DAMN IT, LOKI! STOP TRYING TO PLAY MIND GAMES WITH ME!" You scream, completely done with his fake apologies.

        Again, you expect him to hurt you, but yet again, he doesn't. He doesn't harm you at all.

        He breathes deeply to calm himself, finally looking you in the eyes again, "I'm just being nice for the sake of being nice."

        After a moment, he breaks eye contact, beginning to heal more of your wounds.

        You reluctantly decide to give him the benefit of the doubt and attempt to stop flinching so he can finish without getting worked up.

        Once finished, he grabs the dress Odin brought, finally looking it over.

        The dress has a tight corset with a subtle hole. The camouflaged gap contains a hidden string, allowing the master to tighten it - to the point of inflicting excruciating pain - whenever they feel like it.

        The dress also has short pins attached where the thighs are. If you were to sit down, it would stick you with the pins. Because of this reason, you're only able to kneel or stand.

        On top of all of this, it has a cuirass that stops right under your breasts, roughly mid-ribcage. But it's not only decoration. When worn with the undergarment, it pushes the nipple clamps more into your skin.

        Loki looks over the dress in complete shock.

        "This?!"

        You swallow hard, "Yes."

        Loki looks up from the dress, making eye contact with you.

        "I-I've seen you wear this many times before..." Loki whispers.

        He looks into your eyes, and you start crying as the memories hit you.

        Memories of pure pain.

        "It hurts..." You whimper, shaking your head, "Please don't make me wear them." You beg.

        Loki walks over to you, gently wiping away your tears.

        "I won-"

        A knock comes out, making Loki roll his eyes.

        "Come in." He grumbles.

        Matilda opens the door, then grabs the dress, undergarment, and your hand.

        "My Master commanded me to dress her. This way, you're able to get ready." She discloses, bowing.

        She drags you out, but as you leave, you see an almost sorry look on Loki's face, which makes you wonder if he meant all of what he said.

        You feel like hitting yourself for thinking he could be a decent hu- god.

        He doesn't feel sorry.

        Matilda takes you into another room, having you sit down on a chair, and starts to brush your hair.

        "My Master wants you to look good tonight."

"Even though I'll be in pain underneath?" You ask bitterly.

"I'm so sorry, Lady Y/N." She responds quietly.

You shake your head, "It's not your fault." You sigh.

She finishes brushing and styling your hair.

She then puts on a light layer of makeup consisting of a sheer amount of concealer, some blush, gold eyeshadow, and a bit of lipgloss.

"I'm sorry, Lady Y/N... it's time." She informs in a whisper.

Matilda grabs the undergarment while you walk to the middle of the room.

She strips you of your clothes before beginning to put the undergarment on.

First placing the straps in their place, then she attaches the strap between your thighs, lastly clipping the clamps onto your nipples.

You step into the dress, the cold pins scraping all up the back of your calves as Matilda pulls it up.

She fastens the already snug corset onto your torso before tightening it even more.

"Gods... I'm so incredibly sorry."

Your lip quivers, but you manage to keep yourself from crying.

"It's okay... n-not your fault..." You manage to get out.

Matilda nods a bit, then moves on to the cuirass. She places the chest plate over your dress, latching it to the backplate, pushing the clamps deeper into your skin.

"All ready..." Matilda informs before shaking her head, "I'm so sorry... Allfather will have my head if I don't do this."

        "I understand."

        Tears have already formed in your eyes, but you blink them away. If you ruin your makeup, you'll end up stuck in the contraption for even longer.

        She grabs your shoes - thank the gods they're comfortable - and slips them on your feet since bending over will hurt.

        You two go over to the door, and Matilda opens it to reveal Loki outside.

        "You look amazing." Loki smiles a bit.

        "Even though I'm in immense pain?" You snap.

        He swallows hard, lowering his head, "I'm sorry..." He whispers.

        You roll your eyes, "No, you're not. Don't waste your breath on fake apologies."

        He keeps quiet and gently takes your hand, looping it through his arm.

        "Ready?" He inquires.

        "Sure." You reply shortly.

        Loki leads you down the hallway to massive golden doors where you see Odin waiting inside among other Asgardians.

Loki halts, stopping you as well.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything to make you suffer."

"Well, I'm already hurting, okay?"

"I'm sorry... I just-... let's go before Odin has our asses."

Your eyebrows shoot up, "Odin?"

Loki gulps, "Let's go."

        A/N: I'm so sorry it's short! I wanted to end it there