Twelve

-Loki's POV-

        After my dreadfully long random meeting with Odin and Thor about Asgard's protection against, can you guess who?

        My kind.

        After that meeting, Odin and I had a private meeting where he yelled at me for killing the guards - who very much deserved it.

        I quickly left before I could scream back at him.

        Wow, Loki... grow a backbone...

        A servant informs me that Y/N is in the garden.

        Strange...

        When I walk in, I lock eyes with Y/N.

        She's sitting in the corner of the garden on a blanket with a basket beside her.

        She seems to be having an internal fight as I approach her.

        "What is this?" I inquire, hoping my authentic curiosity shows.

        Y/N double-tucks her hair before freezing up for a moment, then resuming and looking up at me.

        Is he going to get mad? Is he going to punish me?...

        Her words make me ashamed of myself and my actions, but I manage to laugh before sitting down across from her.

        "I'm not mad... this is very sweet."

        I notice Y/N shift slightly, clearly worried.

        Probably for the next time I hurt her... gods...

        "Thanks..." She mumbles.

        Y/N opens the basket and pulls out a multitude of foods, even including my favorites.

        I notice she's a bit bummed, so I take a quick peek in her head to find that her favorite food is y/f/f.

        "I got that," I comment.

        Y/N looks up just in time to see me summon y/f/f.

        The reward is indescribably incredible when her eyes light up in delight as she immediately goes to attack the food, causing me to chuckle.

        I grin, "I see you got my favorite foods as well."

        Y/N resists pouncing on the food and glances over at me before quickly looking away.

        I feel my smile falter a bit from her avoiding looking at me.

        "Yeah..." Y/N mutters.

        "How did you know?"

        She looks down at her hands, "I, uh... I asked the cook what your favorite foods were."

        Y/N raises her head, allowing me to look into her spectacular e/c eyes that glisten in the reflective gold pillars placed around the garden.

        "That's considerate... why are you doing this for me?"

        Y/N shrugs, breaking eye contact again, but I love her eyes. I want to look into them, so I carefully take her chin between my thumb and index finger to bring her face back.

        "Why?" I question in a whisper.

Y/N shrugs, "I didn't do it consciously. I felt as though I couldn't control my body." She narrows her eyes at me, "Did you do some sort of spell?" She asks in an accusatory tone.