One

"Lady Y/N, you've been summoned by Allfather Odin." Matilda's timid voice informs.

        You stand with a sigh.

        "Thank you, Matilda. Where do I have to be?"

        She nods slightly, "The throne room, Lady Y/N. Good luck."

        "I'll need it..."

        You're kneeling on the shiny gold floor while facing the side of Odin's throne with a bowed head

        You're kneeling on the shiny gold floor while facing the side of Odin's throne with a bowed head. Partially for respect - the respect you don't possess toward Odin - and partially because you despise looking at him.

        You hear light footsteps getting heavier as they approach the throne room. They halt outside of the entrance before the massive doors slowly open due to their weight.

        The person walks toward the throne, stopping a couple of feet in front of it.

        "Father..." You hear Prince Loki's voice that seems as unsure as you are of why you were both summoned.

        "I have brought you here to give you a gift." Odin clears up.

        "A gift?" Prince Loki says, seeming even more confused.

        "Yes. I wish to gift you Y/N."

        You look up, mouth agape.

        Out of the corner of your eyes, you see Prince Loki staring at Odin with wide eyes and lips parted significantly as well.

        "She's not an object, father." Prince Loki protests quietly.

        Odin raises his eyebrow, angry that his son is calling him out.

        Prince Loki straightens up and clears his throat, "I mean, thank you, father." He mumbles.

        "She will be your slave now."

        Prince Loki somehow looks even more shocked than before, "Slave?!"

        "Yes! She is a slave!" Odin snaps, instantly shutting Prince Loki up.

        "She's my most trusted slave out of the two I own." Odin begins, his anger slowly subsiding, "I am only telling you this because you need to grow up. You need to become a real man." He chuckles a bit, "Plus, you know lies all too well."

        Loki clenches his jaw while blinking rapidly and swallowing hard, presumably to keep himself from crying.

        He clears his throat as quietly as he can before nodding.

        This is my chance! He is my chance... I hope he's kinder than Odin...

        Prince Loki side glances you, mouth twitching in a brief smile.