Dinner time

"Time for dinner Dickie," Jason called, resting his hands on the elder's shoulders.

"Busy," Dick mumbled, his bright blue eyes never leaving the project that was laid out in front of him.

Jason squeezed Dick's shoulders, using his thumbs to massage the tense muscles.

Dick sighed, melting into the touch.

Jason spun the chair around, placing a quick kiss on Dick's lips. "Alfie said it's time for dinner," he said, sliding an arm under Dick's knees and tossing him up over his shoulder.

"Hey! Jason! Jason let me down!" Dick shouted, grabbing fistfuls of Jason's shirt, scared of falling.

"No can do, you're coming with me," Jason said, starting up the Batcave stairs.

"No!" Dick shouted. "Jason I'm working! Put me down!"

Jason simply bounced Dick on his shoulder slightly, causing his husband to let out a squeak of alarm and grab more tightly to the back of his shirt.

Once they got up the stairs and into the hall Dick changed tactics, going limp in Jason's grasp.

"Hey," Jason called as Dick started to slip out of his grasp.

Dick landed in a handstand that turned into a roll. He quickly popped up from the floor and started running down the hallway.

He didn't make it far before the strong arms of his husband wrapped tightly around him and he was picked up off the floor.

"Let me go!" Dick cried, squirming all he could in Jason's tight grasp.

"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that," Jason quoted in a monotonous voice.

"Hal... let me go!" Dick said, twisting in Jason's grasp as he was dragged towards the dining room.

Dick stopped struggling as Jason pressed his lips to his in a passionate kiss.

"You little—

Dick's eyes fluttered closed as Jason cut him off with another kiss, still holding the acrobat tightly to his chest as he opened the dining room door with one hand and pulled Dick through with him.

"Got him Alfie!" Jason called, releasing Dick who stood in the dining room am expression of extreme confusion on his face.