I am drugs

Jason, or rather Red Hood received the tip of his husband's location and he immediately set off to retrieve him.

The address led Jason to an abandoned warehouse that left him wondering if his husband's kidnappers were trying to be as stupid and cliche as possible.

The dilapidated building seemed to sag in its place, looking almost as if it would fall over with the presence of more than a gentle breeze.

A small window and a door seemed to be the only plausible points of entry.

After a few moments of thought, Jason decided that sneaking in through a window would definitely take more effort than he wanted to put forth, so he simply kicked down the door and went in, guns blazing.

Dick's wrists were shackled together, and the chain connecting them was tied to some sort of pulley system on the ceiling with a thick rope. His head was hung and his body was covered with bruises and cuts, some of which were definitely serious enough to warrant immediately medical attention.

Jason shot the men one by one, making sure to simply incapacitate them without killing.

"Don't shoot!" A lanky man shouted, pressing a syringe into Dick's neck. "I will inject Nightwing with this if you fire another shot."

Jason raised an eyebrow under his mask before lifting his gun and shooting the man in the knee.

The man cried out and fell to the ground, but not before he managed to inject whatever was in the syringe into Dick's bloodstream.

Jason's eyes widened upon realizing what had happened and he quickly shot down the remaining thugs before rushing to his husband's side.

"Wing," Jason mumbled, cutting him down.

"Chicken wing," Dick mumbled. "Chicken wing at yer service." He tried to lift an arm in a salute, finally noticing the cuffs on his hands.

"What did they do to you?" Jason muttered under his breath.

"Looooook... a snake is helping my hands not get lost," Dick said, shoving his chained hands into Jason's face.

Jason gently lowered them before picking the cuff's locks and tossing them aside.

"Bye snek," Dick said with a small wave.

Jason scooped Dick up into his arms, carrying him towards the door.

"Where we goin'?" Dick asked, shifting in Jason's arms.

"I'm taking you home," Jason replied.

"But we always go to your house to hang out," Dick whined.

"Uhh... we live in the same house," Jason replied.

"Riiiiiight," Dick replied, giving Jason drunken finger guns.

What on earth had Dick been injected with?

"If I put you on the back of the motorcycle will you be able to hold on while I drive us home?" Jason asked.

"I am legs," Dick said, squirming in Jason's arms until he finally put him down. "Do I get cheese at the end of this ride?"

"You can have cheese when we get home," Jason said, dragging a hand over his face in exasperation.

"Tarasch can," Dick mumbled, jumping onto the back of the motorcycle.

Jason let out a relieved sigh and jumped on in front, starting the motorcycle and turning it towards home.

-

Dick sat on the bathroom counter gnawing on his hunk of cheese while Jason bandaged his wounds, having to place a stitch here and there.