I'm not sick you're sick

Oof... this is kinda bad
———————————————————————————

Gunfire followed Dick and Jason as they ran, not completely sure who they were even running from.

Jason darted onto a side street, boosting Dick up and over a wooden fence before climbing over himself.

Dick stood hunched over, panting slightly.

"We should keep going," Jason said quietly.

Dick nodded slightly, forcing himself to run after Jason, taking turns left and right to make sure there wasn't anyone following after them.

The two eventually made it to their house.

Jason bolted the door before turning back towards Dick.

Dick leaned against the wall, sweat beading his forehead.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked.

"Nothin'," Dick mumbled, sliding down the wall as his legs started to give out.

Jason circled an arm around Dick's waist, holding him up as best he could. "I don't believe you," he said.

Dick's head slumped forward to rest on Jason's shoulder. "Jus... lil tired," he said.

"Have you been overworking yourself? Are you sick?" Jason asked.

Dick hummed in response, leaning more heavily against Jason. "'M not sick... you're sick."

Jason huffed. "Open those pretty eyes for me Dickie. You can't go to bed with your suit on."

Dick's mouth fell into a small frown as his stomach lurched. He shoved himself away from Jason and fell to his hands and knees, vomiting violently.

Jason sucked in a shocked breath before kneeling next to his husband and rubbing small circles on his back.

Dick slumped into Jason's arms, his face pale and clammy. "Not fun," he mumbled.

Jason brushed Dick's sweaty hair from his face, gently laying him on his side on the ground while he left to get some water.

Dick threw up again when Jason was returning to the room with the water.

Jason rushed to his husband's side, holding him up and helping him swish the water in his mouth before spitting it back into the cup.

Dick sniffled quietly. "Hate this."

"I know," Jason said quietly, running his hand through Dick's sweaty hair. "Let's go get you washed up."

Dick sat on the bathroom floor with a trash can in his lap while Jason filled the bathtub with warm soapy water.

Jason helped Dick out of his puke covered clothes and into the warm water.

Dick relaxed in the water, his eyes starting to slide closed again.

Jason wet a rag and used it to clean Dick's face.

Dick fought to keep his eyes open, leaning into Jason's touch.

Jason smiled, adding a bit of soap to the rag and washing under Dick's arms. "You're not being very helpful you know," he teased quietly.

Dick shifted slightly, that being the only indication that he'd even heard what Jason had said.

Jason chuckled quietly, wetting Dick's dark curls and starting to rub some shampoo into them to clean away the sweat from that nights patrol.

When Jason was done washing Dick's hair the older was sleeping heavily.

Jason quickly changed Dick into his pajamas before setting him under the covers of their bed. He then cleaned up all of the puke and took his own shower before climbing into bed.

Dick snuggled up next to Jason, and the younger smiled, wrapping arms around his husband.

"Goodnight Dickie," Jason whispered.

"Night," Dick mumbled quietly.

A smile spread on Jason's face as he slowly drifted off to sleep.