Chapter 3| Paradise

There was a loud voice which sounded like it came through a big speaker. It said WELCOME TO PARADISE, WHERE ANYTHING YOU COULD THINK OR WISH FOR IS HERE. WANT TO GO ON THE BIGGEST DARK WORLD ROLLER COASTER? THEN CHECK OUT OUR AMUSEMENT PARK ISLAND WITH THINGS LIKE MINI GOLF OR IF YOU'RE HUNGRY CHECK OUT OUR FOOD ISLAND WITH ANYTHING YOU COULD WANT OR CHEFS WILL PREPARE IT FRESH AND FAST.

OR ARE YOU AND A SPECIAL SOMEONE LOOKING TO GET SOME TIME ALONE? CHECK OUT OUR HONEYMOON ISLAND WITH SPAS AND POOLS. 

Susie: Hey, the honeymoon island would be great for you two ;)

Ralsei started to blush again while kris got angry again at susie.

Kris: SUSIE! STOP IT! WE AREN'T IN LOVE I HAVE MADE THIS CLEAR THOUSANDS OF TIMES, DO YOU EVEN HEAR ME? WE. AREN'T. IN. LOVE!

Susie: ok, calm down. (they are definitely in love)

Ralsei: Well before we go any further i think we should go get some food as we're probably hungry after all of that.

The rest of them agree and they all go to the food island. When they get there they sit down and a waiter comes over to them.

oobnar: Hello, i'm oobnar and i'll be your waiter today what will you all be having?

Toriel: Where's the menu?

oobnar: You all must be new here, the menu is your brain. What ever you think of the chefs can cook it, fictional or not. So what will you all be having then?

Toriel: I'll have a snail pie and does it come with drinks?

oobnar: all of our food come with drinks and just like the food it can be fictional or not.

Toriel: well in that case i'll have a snail smoothie with my snail pie please.

oobnar: very interesting choice of food and drink, and will you three be having?

Susie: i'll have a medium rare steak with a glass of bepsi max.

Kris: i'll have chicken burger with a glass of diet perky cola.

Ralsei: And i'll have a dark burger with a glass of water.

oobnar: Thank you for order i'll go take this to the chefs and it'll be a out within a minute. whilst your waiting i'll get you drinks for you.

Toriel: Thank you sir.

Susie: Water? you could have ordered any drink fictional or not but you went with water, why?

Ralsei: Water is the healthiest drink, I don't want to but anymore weight on me as the dark burger is already on it's own very high on calories.

Susie: But you could have gotten a drink that doesn't contain any calories like a bepsi max I ordered or diet perky cola like Kris ordered. 

Ralsei: I know those drinks don't contain any calories but they are very high on sugar and sweeteners. like I said, water is still the healthiest drink so that's why I ordered it

Before Susie could reply again oobnar returned with the drinks and food.

Toriel: Wow that was fast.

oobnar: Being fast and fresh is our specialty, it's what we are known for. let me know if there's any problems.

oobnar put the drinks and food on the table and all of them thanked him and they started eating. The first to finish was Susie as she was the most hungry out of all of them, after was Kris then Ralsei. Toriel took her time as it was a big pie and she didn't want to rush it plus she had never eaten out with Kris, Susie and Ralsei before so she wanted to savour the moment. when she was eating Ralsei finally introduced himself.