Chapter 20| A Happy End?

It's been years, Ralsei and Kris are now married, Susie and Noelle are still dating, all of them still go on adventures together, Noelle and Susie live in the dark world as they're old enough to live by themselves. The school has been closed as well, the only times it opens is for the lightners to leave the closet.

Ralsei sits on a bench with Kris staring at the sparkly night sky, Ralsei asks a question.

Ralsei: Kris.

Kris: Yes?

Ralsei: Do you think it's over?

Kris: What?

Ralsei: Do you think this is the end.

Kris: Why do you say that?

Ralsei: Well I was just thinking, we are married, we all live together, there aren't any more dark fountains, so I was just thinking if this was just the end, as there isn't anything to do.

Kris: Come here.

Kris lets Ralsei lean into him and they cuddle.

Kris: Don't say that, i'm sure there's lots more adventures to come, this is just the beginning. We finally have a life together I wouldn't say this is the end.

Ralsei: I know but-

Kris: Hey, don't think about it, we are finally together, this is what both of us wanted.

Ralsei: Thank you Kris, you always know how to make me happy, I love you.

Kris: I love you too.

They keep cuddling into each other and fall asleep knowing that their lives will end happily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading my story! I hope you liked it! I might take a week of a writing as I don't want to burn myself out and want to focus on other things. Don't worry this isn't my last one as I have a plan for the snowgrave route with Kris and Noelle.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I hope to see you in the next story!

Blu out.