8. Prison

----------PEACHS POV----------
OMAGAWD! ITS A OPRAH WINFREY LIMETED EDITION SIGHNED COPY OF Living on the edge with styleeeee A MUST HAVE! I goin over there! NOOOOO! A FREAKIN TRAP FELL ON MY HEAD! IT DIDNT EVEN TRAP ME...IT FELL ON MY HEAAADDdddd...
*5 hours later*
"No it was a accident I swear!"
"DONT LIE TO ME!"
"She picked up the bait, but the trap missed! At least we got her!"
"1 Hour in the box!"
"Sir look! She's waking up!"
"Huh? wtf?" I said.
"Hello." A man in a dark suit said. He was tall, and spoke with a dark voice.
"Where am I?" I asked.
"Why, you're in the most high tech prison there is. No escaping this baby!" The man beside him spoke,
"But what about Sdjekeoeoek? He escaped." He said.
"Oh please, Sdjekeoeoek was a pro!" The other man said.
"Anyway, Mrs. Peach..."
"Miss. Peach that is, Bitch." I said interupting.
"Who do you think you are? I'm commander Fazico, founder of, "SIPS"
Super.Important.Police.Stuff. " Commander Fazico said.
"FAZICO? Do your parents hate you?" I said.
"Says the girl who's name is peach. My name had lots of thought put into it by my parents. And no, the author didn't just type in random letters and call it my name. My parents love me!" Commander Fazico said, looking me in the eye.
"We better take her off to her cell!" The other guy said.
Then Commander Fazico took one of those police bat thingies, and aimed it toward my face.
"Time for this peach to get mushy." He said hitting me in the face with the baton thing. I saw all black for like, 5 seconds.
"Wasn't that clever? I thought it was clever. I always wanted to say a pun and then knock someone out!" Commander Fazico said with pride.
"Sure it was sir, sure it was." The other guy said.
I guess they thought they knocked me out! Heh, no stick thingie is to good for the good Ol' Peach!
"Let's take this peach to her cell." Commander said, Lifting me up.
I didn't fight back. You see, the tip is to karate chop their heads off when they try to put you in your cell. And that is exactly what I did. OK FINE, I didn't chop their heads off, but I did hurt them.
"I thought you knocked her out!" The other guy said.
"OK FINE! I GAVE ALL MY THOUGHT TO SAYING A GOOD PUN INSTEAD OF KNOCKING HER OUT OK? IM SORRY!" Commander said as he rubbed his cheek where I chopped him.
"Heheh, Cya later losers!" I screamed as I jumped out the window.
NO NO NO! I DIDNT THINK AHEAD!
I didn't have a parachute or rope or
ANYTHING!
Suddenly, I got picked up by hair and dragged up to the top of a building.
"OWOWOWOOWWWWW!" I said in pain.
"Sorry, the names Sdjekeoeoek." He said.
"Thanks for saving me!" I said.
Suddenly, we leaned closer, almost till our lips touched......we both closed our eyes, the world around me started to fade, I took my hand and,
"HELL NO BITCH!" I yelled, pushing Sdjekeoeoek off the building.
"NO ONE PULLS PEACH UP BY THE HAIR!" I said, as I saw his little body fall of the 50 story prison.
Oh.
No.
How am I going to get down.

Sorry I haven't been updating! I'll try to update more! Thanks! Also this chapter is the like, the shortest chapter in the history of chapters. I'll make the next chapter longer.
-NarwhalPope