9. Presents!

---------------MARIOS POV-----------
Peach still hasn't came back yet.
I'm not worried about her, but I really want to go back home. I just got a new recliner. The reviews say once you sit, you can't get back up. Its the ticket to my excuse for not having to go to all of peach's dumb events. If I do have to come, I'll leave as soon as possible.
"Guys! I just got a call from SIPS saying that Peach got arrested!" Luigi said.
"Why were you on my phone?" Peach said, coming in to the room in an amazing parachute suit.
"Finally! Can I leave? I have a new chair I want to test." I said.
"No, your staying for presents. Also I ordered a new cake." She said.
IM STAYING NOW.
-------------PEACHS POV-----------
I never order another cake.
------------BOWSERS POV---------
UGHH! IM SENDING MY NEW TRAINED BEST RECRUITS TO GO CAPTURE PEACH. MWHAHAH I HAVE THE PERFECT PLAN. SEE, I GOT A MESSAGE SHE WAS AT PRISON, AND WHEN I SAW THE PRISON, SHE WAS AT THE TOP OF THE BUILDING, ON THE ROOF, AND HAD NO WAY OF GETTING DOWN! IM SENDING THEM UP THERE TO GO GET HER NOW!
-------------EDDIES POV----------
Hi, I'm Eddie the hang glider. I need to go to therapy. You see, Pickle, Pear, Plum, whatever her name was, jumped on me, ripped my hang glider, and glided away. Causing me to fall, nearly to my death, but then I saw these weird turtle guys. I landed on all them, killing them all, and landed safety on the ground. Luckliy, I made it out without a scratch, all thanks to the turtle guys! Phew! Now time to go see my pet hamster! What? I have a life.
--------------LUGUIS POV-------------
Mama Mia! Mario has been staring at the table of where the last cake lay, for, I don't know, 2 hours. Peach is opening up the presents now. I think she'll love mine. Turns out it wasn't a smelly sticker. Well, it still smells, but it's not supposed to be smelly at least.
------------PEACHS POV------------
I'm opening presents now! I'm so excited! First up, Luigis present! It's really tiny o.0. Eh, one time I had a present 1 inch wide, turned out to be a computer chip, and when I put it in, it was a video saying "Happy Birthday Leech!" Yeah sure, there was a typo, but I still got the message.
OMG WHAT IS THAT?
"OMG WHAT IS THAT?" I said.
"It's a sticker. Stick it on-" Lugui started to say, but I cut him off.
"Stick it on my other present you got me? :D" I said hopefully.
"Uhhh, sure!" He said picking up another present. It was shaped like a lamp.
"Stick it on this lamp I got you!" Lugui said.
Well I would but it had no stick left. The stick peeled off in some places, and in others, it was so crowded with dirt and hair and whatever else junk, nothing would stick.
"Ummhmhhm Can I see the lamp and sticker? I might be able to make it stick....Yeah totally!" Toad said.
----------TOADS POV---------
YESSS YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! YESSSSS YES YES YESSSSS YES YEEESSS YYYEES YES YES YES YES! YES YES YES YESSS!
-------------PEACHS POV-----------
"Uh, no. Your not touching my presents nice try." I replied. Nothing gets past Peach when it comes to presents.
---------TOADS POV--------
NOOOO NOO NO NO NO NO!! NOOOO NO NOOOO NO NONONONONONONONONON NOOOON NOO NO NO NO NO NO NNOOOO NONONOO NOO NNNOOO NONO NO NO!!!!!
-----------MARIOS POV-------
I just can't wait till the cake gets here....yummmm...WAIT WHAT? There opening presents?! You should have told me! You did? Whoops.
Well I better go watch. Hopefully she likes mine.
---------BOWSERS POV-------
OK, SO, I SEND MY OTHER BEST MEN OUT, AND NOW A HANG GLIDER KILLS THEM. WHYYY!!!!! I NEED TO GET HER WHEN SHES ALONE!
HMmmmmm...maybe in the bathroom? Nah, girls always go in groups. Hmmm...I know. When the party's over. MWHAHAHAHAH. ILL GET HER THIS TIME!

Thank you for 100 reads/views! I hope this chapter was long enough to make up for chapter 8! Thank you guys/girls! I also got a new hamster today, Eddie! He's so cute. Won't be update for a while.
-NarwhalPope