3. Shopping

-------------MARIO'S POV----------------
I'm went shopping today for a present for Peach and tbh I had 1,000 ideas for what to get her, but I felt bad buying her them. Here were some of the ideas, wrapping paper, a gift bag inside of a gift bag, and many many more. I just felt like those items don't deserve to suffer being her present. Sadly, sacrifices must be made. FOR THE CAKE! Well after a while of searching I finally found the perfect present, '"Little Tikes Go And Flush'" it teaches little tikes (like Peach) how to go to the bathroom and remember to flush. I thought PERFECT FOR PEACH! And it was. When I went to the check out, I was in front of 4 people. When I was waiting i got a call from my brother, Luigi. "brother I need your help!" He said "what's wrong" I said "this toilet clog is a two person job!" He said "ha ha that rymed." I said "shut up! Nows not the time!" He said "well I'm buying peach a present right now, I'll help you later." I said "oh cool, I got peach a scratch and sniff sticker." he said "oh cool what pack is it?" I asked "I don't know I just found it on the sidewalk, it looks like some type of gingerbread man thing" he said "intresting, well I need to check out, I'll be right over" I said "ok the place is 284 pillar drive." He said "ok I'll be right over there once I'm finished." I said. I hung up and I noticed that I was first in line. "Is that all your buying sir?" The clerk said. "Yes" I said "that will be 10$" she said. "TEN DOLLARS?" I said "sir please use your inside voice." She said "THATS IT." I said, whacking her with "'little tikes go and flush!"' "SIR WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!!!???" She said dialing a number in her phone. "I would like to report a man in blue overalls for whacking a employee in the head with a store item." she said into her phone. While she was still talking I dashed out of the store and drove away in my go-cart. Wow i got out of that store in 1 minute 36 seconds. New record. Well, I drove away and headed home. then I remembered about helping Luigi so I had to turn around. You know how he said "two man job?" Lier. it was a little rubber ducky that got flushed. easiest shift EVEEEERRR!! So I got home and started rapping up Peaches gift. I'm feeling really confident that will help her. I did something good today :D!