1. Stuiped Peach

-------------MARIO'S POV---------------
Ugh...Stuiped toad. He's making me go on a adventure for a helpless ugly "princess". And I mean who the heck named her??!!? Her name is Peach! Some parents hate their kids. Anyway here's how it started. Oh dear 😁😁😁 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0FLASHBACK0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
So I was at my house with a nice flat screen TV watching The Wiggles, and then I get a call from Peach, saying "hey your invited to my birthday party" "I don't wanna go, buttface" I said
"We're having cake" "ALRIGHT, NEVERMIND, IM COMIN' I said hanging up. Aww...crap I didn't get where the party was...OH NO!!!! THE CAKE D......; 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍚🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂 Yeah, there was rice I like rice too, although I like cake better. Who doesn't like cake???!!?? Well I quickly dialled Peach again and she didn't pick up until 50,000,000 times! "WHAT ARE DOING CALLING MY 9:00 AT NIGHT" she screamed. "YOU CALLED ME 5 MINUTES AGO TO INVITE ME TO YOUR PARTY @&$?!" I snapped back. "I WAS GETTING MY BEUTY SLEEP!" she yelled "@&$?! You need to hibernate." I said *hears a facepalm on peaches line*
"What do you want" she said tiredly. "Where's your party at?" I said "MY HOUSE WHAT DO YOU THINK??????? YOU INTERUPTED MY SLEEP FOR THAT CRAP?"she screamed at the top of her lungs. "YOUR THIS CLOSE TO NOT GETTING INVITED TO MY PARTY!" That's it! She had gotten on my last nerve! While she was still jibber jabbing about who knows what, I hung up. "It is getting late." I said to myself. So I shut of my TV, and went up my luxury stairs, you know, being a plumber really pays the bills, if you know what I mean. So, going to my room, I went to bed and shut off the light I dreamed about Peach getting ran over by a truck, my normal nighttime routine and woke up the next morning.