7.refund

------------PEACHS POV------------
I told my party guests to wait while I go to Johnnys farm local cake bakery to get my refund. I can't BELIVE it! You see, right after mario ate the cake we took him to go get x-rayed. WE FOUND TURTLE BONES IN HIS STOMACH! THEY PUT TURLTES IN MY CAKE! so in that case, I'm getting a refund. "Okay everyone, I'll be right back. Please enjoy the party. And King boo, Please Don't haunt the Knives in the kitchen and threaten everyone you're going to stab them. Dry bones, please go to the gym you really need it. You too wario, no one wants to see that. Oh and 1 more thing, make sure you guys have money. Let's just say, Don't be surprised if when I come back with a criminal record. Also if you need to bail me out of jail." I said. Anyway, I hopped in my go cart and headed over to Johnnys farm local cake bakery. Time to say goodbye to this go cart! Marios probably going to get me a new one anyway!
WARNING! VEIWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!
I picked up my flimsy little go cart and headed inside. "MA'AM PLEASE PUT THE CAR DOWN!" The worker at the entrance screamed at me. "NOT TODAY >:D" I yelled back. I ran all the way to the managers office. LOCKED! I screamed and threw my go cart at the door. The door flew open and landed on the person inside. "The go cart isn't that damaged. I could still throw it at someone." I thought to myself. Any who! I headed into the office and picked up the door. Then I started whamming the manger inside. I enjoyed every second of it. "HAHA DIE YOU B*TCH!" I hollard. "Pleeee-ease stoop-pp" the manager said. NOT TODAY! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR RUINING MY CAKE! Then surpriseingly they got up! With not a single scratch! Wait a minute! That wasn't the manager that got up! It was Johnny! "WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU MURDERED MY BEST EMPLOYEE!" He screamed. "Hey :(" said a employee who over heard the conversation. "GET BACK TO WORK!" He demanded.
Then he got back to me "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUVE DONE!? WERE GOING TO GET SUED! IM CALLIN THE COPS!" He yelled. NO YOURE NOT! "TASTE MY GO CART B*TCH!" I yelled right after he yelled at me. I took the go cart And slammed it Agasint his legs. See a tip is to
Destroy their chances of getting away. If I brake his legs, unless he can do a flipping hand stand, he ain't going nowhere. Once he was down I picked up the Go cart 1 more time and tried to slam it on his head. But then Bonnie from fnaf Stopped me! WHAT THE F*CK?! Oh wait nvm I understand. "Bonnie! Bonnie! Stop! Girl! You're in the wrong WattPad story, you're supposed to be in Bonnie n' me, Love at first sight that one fanfiction. "AAAAAIIIEEEEEEEEE" Bonnie said. "No need to thank me Girl, go on back to you're story now." I said. "Now back to you Johnny......HEY WHERE THE F*CK DID YOU GO B*TCH?!" Right when I said that I saw in the corner of my eye a little Johnny squirming away. "THATS IT! IM BURNING THE BUILDING!" I yelled. I took of one of the wheels of my destroyed go cart and lit a match I happend to have in my back pocket. Always prepared.
Anyway I dropped it on the ground right in front if the little squirming Johnny. Then I took a grappling hook that happend to be lying around and threw it to a open window on the roof of the building. Then I took a trampoline that was lying around and jumped up to the roof. Then took a ski mask and covered my face. The last thing I took was a flute to play victory music as I escaped. (How odd was it too find the things I needed just lying around) Then I saw so something no person wanted to see......

OHHHHHH CLIFF HANGER!!!!!! Also sorry if that chapter was intense, Also sorry if I got Bonnies Gender Wrong. -NarwhalPope