10. Another Bowser Fail.

----------DRY BONES POV---------
We are still at peaches party. I listened to peaches advice, and decided to go to the gym to work out. But then I relised, I AM A WONDERFUL POET!
Here's some of my famous works:

Dry bones is cool,
Dry bones is awesome,
Dry bones is better,
Then a darn old opossum.

Isn't it it LOVELY? I think I'll take it on a full time job! I can be the next Shakespeare! Wish me luck!
---------------MARIOS POV----------
Dry bones told me about his life as a poet. He said he already wrote a biography about him. I told him it would be an autobiography, but he said "No no no, it was made by one of my fans!" He said. Even though on the cover it said "By: Dry Bones". Sometimes, I don't know about that dead Koopa troopa.
-------------TOADS POV----------
The party is ending in about 20 minutes. We did 1/2 the games on the game list. Wait a minute, we only did 1!
I'm sorry, I'm just nervous. My grandma wants that lamp by 3:00 tomarrow. And I'm going to have to look in all the stores in the world to find another lamp to replace it.
I have no time to waste! I'm going to have to escape!
*Toad jumps out castle window*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Toad is 1 centmeter away from the ground*
NOOOO-
*Suddenly toad is grabbed by strong hands*
"Huh? Where am I? Who are yo-" Toad tried to ask, but was cut off.
"No time to explain" The figure said. He spoke in a very very very very very very dark voice.
"You're coming with me. And you're not coming back." He said.
"Awwww, I wanted to go see a mov-" this time, I cut myself off.
Wait.
Im.
Not.
Coming.
Back.
How am I supposed to find a replacement lamp, buy it, and return it if....
Im.
Not.
Coming.
Back.
Oh no.....
------------BOWSERS POV-----------
I got a prisoner today. He jumped out of Peaches castle window. Dumb little guy. He is a living, breathing, mushroom. Anyway, that's just one less person/mushroom to get in the way MWHAHAHHAA!
"Don't you go anywhere! I'll be right back. You saw nothing!" I said.
"Yessir" he said, as I climbed into the window. Woohoo. Here we go.
------------DRY BONES POV----------
"Alright everyone! Watch this!" I said, as I read them one of my poems.
DRY BONES! DRY BONES!
HE IS THE BEST OF THE WORLD!
DRY BONES! DRY BONES!
MAKES YOUR SIGHT A WHIRL!

DRY BONES MAKES YOU LOOK BAD
BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST
DRY BONES IS THE KING OF
THE UNDEAAAAAD!!

DRY BONES WILL RULE THE UNIVERSE!
ONE FAITHFUL WONDERFUL DAY!
HE WILL RAISE THE BILLS HIGH
SO TO HIM YOU WILL PAYYYY!!

WORSHIP THE DEAD TROOPA!
HES BETTER THEN ALL THE KINGS
INFACT HE IS SO STINKEN GOOD,
HE IS BETTER THAN ALL THINGS!

All of their eyes opened wide. They looked suprised. Oh that kind of rhymed! I could use that for a poem!
"Yes yes, I know, I know, my poems are amazing, no need to look that amazed! There's more where that came from!" I said as I threw my poem paper behind me.
I feel good!
---------------BOWSERS POV-----------
? What is this? A poem?!??? Hmmmmm, let me read it. I have time. Yeah sure, everyone in the castle is watching me, who cares. They can't get me, I have an invisible force field around me.
*Bowser reads Dry bone's terrible poetry*
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHHHHH NOOOO!!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE WROST THING IVE EVER READ!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
*Bowser jumps out of window from Peach's castle.*
Phew! I escaped that terrible poetry.
Luckliy I landed on my hoverboard that had my prisoner on it. Then I saw it.
"OMG THE POETRY PAPER FLEW OUT THE WINDOW AND THE WIND IS BLOWING IT TOWARDS US! WE HAVE TO GO, NOW!!!" I said, as I hovered away from the castle.
Next time bowser.
Next time.
------------DRY BONES POV-----------
Now everyone is picking me up and cheering me on! I knew my poetry was good, but not that good! Hah! Just kidding! My poetry is perf! 💁 YASSS!
"Who would like to hear more?!" I said.
Suddenly I got dropped and the clapping and cheering stopped.
"Ok everyone you can go back to your homes. party over! DRY BONES YOU GO FIRST!" Peach said.
"Ok! I go home first so I can write more poetry?" I said hopefully.
"Yeah! Sure!" She said pushing me out of her castle.
"No "thank you for coming" gifts?! D:?" I said.
"I think your gift of amazing poetry skills is your gift, and everyone hearing your wonderful poetry is their gift. Now move along!" She said.
Eh, good enough.

Omg dry bones poetry was my attempt to make a good poem about him. Kindof. *facepalm*
-NarwhalPope