6.Twister

---------------MARIOS POV--------------
Twister is starting soon. I can't wait to get revenge on yoshi MMWWHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm the spinner. May I say, I know exactly how to make the twister players in the most uncomfortable postion everr.... HAHAHHAHHAHAHAH, ok Mario, why do you keep on laughing. Peach is calling for you to come over and spin. Alright, phew calm down.
Oh yes, finally it's starating....SO IT BEGINS!!!!! I walked over and took the board. Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Luigi, Wario, Walwegi, Birdo, (I know there's a lot just wait) ,and dry bones. I know there's a lot of people, but Peach ordered a huge twister mat.
Well, they all went on the mat. MWHAHAHAH it's starting...prepare to die....well, Fall in a orderly fashion.
I spun the board, It landed on right foot on blue. Well, dry bones is out. Weakling. I spun again when the wind in the house was exactly blowing at the degrees 52 Fahrenheit. landed right where I wanted it to land. Left hand red. Peach fell. She demanded for the game to end. GUESS ILL GET REVENGE LATER! I would care a lot usually, because I like twister but the most amazing event was about to happen. C-A-K-E. CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE.
----------------CAKES POV---------------
AHHHHHHH IM ABOUT TO GET EATIN! WHYYYYYYYY!!!!! I KNEW IT WAS TIME WHEN THE DUDE IN THE RED HAT STARTED STARING AND DROOLING!!!!! IM GUNNA DIE!!!!!!!! IM SORRY MAMMA FOR MY BAD BEHAVIOR THAT IVE DELIVERD! AT LEAST YOUR SON WAS WORTH 1200$ AT JOHNNYS FARM LOCAL CAKE BAKERY. BE PROUD! BUT NOW YOUR SON WILL DIE!!!!!! DIEEEEEE!!!!!!! WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
----------------PEACHS POV-------------
It's time for cake. Mario has been waiting all day. "SING TO ME!" I screamed.

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday to Pe-e-e-a-ach...!
Happy Birthday youuuuuuuuuu

I swear, I heard someone say, happy birthday to B*TCH when other people sung Happy Birthday to Peach. Right after the song I screamed "WHO THE HECK SAID THAT?"
Then, silence. I looked at glared at everyone. Then suddenly Mario broke the silence by burping. It took me awhile to realise....NOOOOOO MARIO!!!!!!!!
--------------MARIO'S POV---------------
Mmmmmmm......mmmmmmm.....that was some
goooooooooood cake!!! Luckily when I was eating it no one noticed. I mastered eating cake silently after 27 birthdays with cakes that measured a rough 43 feet wide and tall. Those bad boys didn't even fit in the house. Ha ha....good times....
-------------TOADS POV-----------
Great! Mario ate the cake in 5 seconds so now I don't have time to think of a plan to take my present back! WHYYYYYY!!!!!! I'm getting revenge on Mario! Now that he ate the cake, Peach is going to open the presents next!
------------PEACHS POV----------
NOOOOO MARIO!!!! "MARIO HOW COULD YOU?"
I yelled. "HEY! I was doing you a favor! That cake was TERRIABLE! It was crunchy like it had shells in it and very poorly groomed hair too!" Mario said. I'm getting a refund! That cake cost $1,200!" I said. "HAHAHAHAHAHHA" Luigi laughed. IM getting revenge on him! Right after I go to Johnnys farm local cake bakery to get my refund!
----------------BOWSERS POV-----------
I can't BELIVE IT!!!!! I SEND MY BEST WARRIORS OUT TO HIDE IN A CAKE TO CAPTURE PEACH, AND A PARTY GUEST EATS THEM! EATS THEM! HOW COULD YOU EVEN DO THAT? ILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER WAY! FOR NOW IM GETTING REVENGE ON THAT PARTY GUEST!
-------------WARIOS POV----------
This is a miracle! Mario ate the cake! YES! Wondering why I'm happy? Well, you see, I need to get in shape....and that cake was so taunting to eat....and I'm trying to go on a diet. I tried to get into gyms, but once they see how fat I am....they think in their heads
Oh wow! That guy is fat! He's probably going to come here a lot! I mine as we'll raise the prise! So poor little fat me has to pay extra. But I don't have the money because I have a big fridge that usually doesn't have a lot in it. I need to refill it a lot which costs money. Luckily, owning a mine really pays the bills. But the prices the gyms offer are $100 a visit! Heck, that's how much I spend on 1 visit to Walmart! You know, people can be soo greedy.....

Sorry I didn't post in like 27 years
-NarwhalPope