f o u r t e e n

✿

E s m é r a l d a    A l b y

TW: Attempted sexual assault

"I've never been intrigued," he twirled a strand of my hairs around his finger, his face too close. "After all, every woman is the same. Tits, ass, pussy. But you, you sparked something different within me."

"L-let me go," I turned my face to a side, the illusion of increased distance mocking me with phoney relief.

"Maybe, it's because I've never fucked a warm-colored, copper-haired—"

"Let go," I warned. "I'll scream."

"I always give choices. Scream if you wish," unaffected by the slightest, he tapped his knuckle against the wall behind me. "Fifteen inches of solid stone, baby, and we're deep in. Just you and me."

"I-I am not w-willing."

He chuckled, grabbing my jaw and forcing my face to align with his. "I know exactly how to make women like you willing."

Despite the blurriness of my eyes, my mind registered that this wasn't the time to cry. I raised my knee to make the kick I failed with Prince Aedric but like him, the Archduke too placed a hand upon my knee. "Tch, tch, that's the most predictable move, Darling."

"See, we can make this simple," his hand travelled up my thigh, his tight grip allowing me no moment. "How much do you earn? Seven hundred silvers? Or a thousand? Or an even more measly amount per month?"

He angled my face to his desire, lust thick in his black eyes, and I wished my nails were as long as Lady Celeste's so my scratches could at least affect him enough so I could make a run.

"I haven't taken a woman by force nor do I wish to. It just doesn't sound enough fun," he released my face and I immediately turned my head away, but his vile hand descended downwards. "So, let's make a deal."

"Don't touch me," I hissed, grabbing his wrist before he touched my breast.

He laughed and before I realised, he had my wrists pinned above my head and a leg crossed against my thighs. The index finger of his free hand traced the contours of my face, journeying southwards to stop and circle my nipple. I jerked my body but it only seemed to please him than free me. I'd only been touched there once and I'd craved my Eirik's touch while the Archduke's skin burned my flesh.

This man could never be my Eirik's best friend, or even a friend.

"You've managed to pique my interest again for something I thought to be inconsequential before," it was repulsive, the way he played my nipple between his first two fingers. "Tell me, brown or pink?"

"Take y-your hands off me," my speech stuttered, never giving in to my will of appearing strong. But he... he appeared so bigger and so infinitely stronger.