He's Getting Married But You're Not The Bride (Part 1)

Knocking on the door to his hotel room softly, you wanted to see your best friend one more time before he made his vows.

"Come in," his voice answered, muffled by the heavy door.

You entered the room, seeing him in the mirror, attempting to tie up his bow tie.

"This damn thing won't tie," Harry grumbled, letting his arms fall to his side. "Oh hey (Y/N)," he continued, a smiled spreading across his face as he turned to face you.

"Need help?" you offered quietly and he nodded.

"It's all yours." Chuckling you came up to him, working on the simple knot you had learned so many years ago.

"I'm so nervous..." he chuckled again, but softer.

"I would be too," you replied in a monotone voice, still not happy that he was getting married to a girl he had know for a measly 6 months.

"You're not the one getting married,' Harry said and you were quick to reply.

"No, but you shouldn't be getting married either Harry." It slipped.

"Wait, what do you mean?"

Sighing, you finished the tie. "I mean you shouldn't be marrying the girl downstairs Harry. You two are practically strangers. 6 months? You really think that's appropriate?"

Raising his eyebrows, your friend crossed his arms in front of him.

"Who are you to be judging that (Y/N)?"

"Oh I don't know Harry, I've only been your best friend for twenty years," you replied sarcastically.

"(Y/N), I thought you would be way more supportive than this!" Harry exclaimed, his voice rising slightly.

"Well I'm not Harry and I'm sorry, but I just can't!"

Turning around, you left the room, not wanting to hear another word.