The Beginning of the bullshit 😂

It was 7:00 a.m. in the morning. Jazmine Dubois was in her room sleeping while her  parents sat at the dinner table discussing what to do. You see, Tom just got a phone call from his sister-
YES  people he has a sister that not many people know about. The reason why is because Tiana ( his sister) is a drug addict who lives in the streets of Chicago. She was calling for money but Tom refused. He asked where Yara was and Tiana forgot all about her. Tom was furious that she didn't know where his niece was. He told Sarah to go wake up Jazmine so she could get in touch with Yara. 

Lemme just run it back for ya real quick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiana has a daughter named Yara who is now fifteen. Yara  stays with her best friend in another part of Chicago because her mom cannot take care of her. Tiana used to be so nice and full of happiness.
( That's her in the picture at the top)
A few years after Yara was born, her husband James died from a heart attack, she blamed Yara. She may have been very young, but she could still understand that her momma despised her now. She just didn't know why..

Yara packed her stuff and ran away from home when she was ten years old bc her mom had started to abuse her emotionally and physically. Yara could ask for a snack and Tiana would just slap her to the ground and yell "GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE YOU LITTLE RAT!"
Other days she could just be in her room playing with some blocks and her mother would come in there to tell her she was ugly and she should've died instead of her father.
That hurt Yara to the core. She had enough and decided she would live with her bestie, Bri (Briana). ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Bri and Yara are very close

Bri and Yara are very close. They knew each other ever since they were in diapers.
Bri only lived with her dad. She doesn't talk about her mom, not even to Yara.
Her dad Brian was really nice and he loves Yara like she was his own.
When Yara told Bri and her father about Tiana and what had been going on they told her everything was alright and that she would be staying with them from now on. Yara's mom didn't even care that she left because she wasn't gonna go look for her anyway. ( Cruel ole lady )😒

Besides Bri, Jazmine and Tom are the only family she really has. Bri's father was going on a business trip to California so he needed to figure out where the girls would be staying. He didnt want them to be alone because anything can happen in Chicago at anytime.
He was stressing himself out thinking about it and his trip was in a WEEK! He prayed that God would send him a miracle.

Okay now back to the Dubois house :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jazmine tiredly walked down the stairs to the kitchen where her parents were sitting.
"What's going on?" Asked Jazmine.
"Sorry to wake you sweetheart but can you call Yara for us please?" Tom asked.
Jazmine was confused why he wanted her to call her cousin at seven in the morning. She did as he said and went to her contacts and dialed " My Favv💕🤪"
Jazmine put her phone on speaker so her parents could hear.
It rung for what felt like forever and Tom was visibly getting impatient.
When Yara finally answered her voice was very dry since it was six in the morning in Chicago and she was asleep.
"Hello? Jazzy do you know what time it is right now?"
" Sorry YahYah but umm my dad wants to talk to you and he didn't have your number."
"Ight" was all she said until Tom started yelling in the phone frantically.
" YARA!! SWEETHEART ARE YOU OKAY WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU SAFE?!"
"Hey Uncle Tom (hehehe) yes I'm okay I'm at Bri's house like I always am. Is everything good?"
Jazmine was tired so she went back upstairs to sleep. She would just get her phone and figure out what was going on tomorrow.

" Oh ok that's good, sorry for yelling. I haven't talked to your mother in years and she just told me she didn't know where you were and I got so scared!"

"....Uncle Tom I haven't seen my mother since I was ten. I'm fifteen now and I live with my bestie and her father. I thought Jazmine told you this?"

" No, well I don't remember her telling me this?"
Yara was starting to get annoyed. He basically just said he had no idea that his sister disowned her daughter FIVE years ago! Some uncle he is😒
Tom started talking again which snapped Yara out of her thoughts
"Umm can I speak to Briana's father please?"
Ugh he talk so damn white just like jazzy😒 that white neighborhood is ruining my cousin and uncle.
"Yeah fasho"
I took the phone to Brian and he was surprisingly already awake.
" My Uncle Tom wants to talk to you about sum"
"Ight" said Brian
"Wassuh my nigga?"
" Brian! Hi, how's it going?"
"I'm straight Tom how bout you?"
" I'm doing well..."
Yara got tired so she went to her shared room with Bri and went back to sleep.
Little did she know, her whole world would be turned upside down from that one phone call.
Sorry if it was long :)
I hope you guys liked it it might be a little boring but I needed to get the entrance done ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please don't forget to vote and comment how you feel about the book so far <3