2- back to L'Manberg

(Y/N POV)

I woke up the next morning feeling something wrapped around me tightly. I looked up to see Sapnap, peacefully holding me close to him while sleeping.

Sapnap stirred awake, hugging me tighter. "Morning kitten," he mumbled quietly, seeing me awake.

"Good morning," I responded cheerfully, "Shouldn't we get ready to go?"

"Go where?" Sapnap had snuggled his head into my neck.

"To the election events today."

He grumbled before rolling out of bed, "You get ready, I'll go get myself dressed."

He left, letting me change. They had given me some spare clothes, mostly sweatpants and hoodies from Sapnap and Dream. I opened the small closet I had, seeing my options. My eyes wandered to the familiar navy uniform coat. I decided to wear the familiar uniform as it only made since.

I was pulling on the long brown boots when I heard a knock on the door, presumably from Sapnap.

"Come in," I holard to him.

Sapnap walked in dressed in his normal outfit: Black hoodie with a white shirt over it decorated with a flame printed in the center, along with sweatpants and tennis shoes. He wore his signature bandana and a small gold chain around his neck.

"You're going to wear your uniform?" he questioned, a bit surprised.

"Ya, it only makes since, I'm going to L'Manberg I want to wear my uniform."

"Ok," he seemed a bit weary of the idea but went along with it, "Well you ready to go?"

"Yup!" I hopped off the bed with both boots on now, the dark blue coat flowing behind me. The only thing that didn't match my uniform was the new green choker given to me by Dream. It was clear it wasn't from L'Manberg and I didn't like it but I had to keep it on because it was my collar.

Sapnap and I left the large castel and made our war to the familiar black and yellow walls that surrounded my home. I was excited to finally be home and to see my friends.

We came up to the large gates, the inside was bustling with people. posters covered the walls advertising for both POG2020 and SWAG2020. I could hear a familiar voice yelling something I couldn't make out.

"Go on," Sapnap pushed me lightly, "I know you want to see them again and talk just make sure you're back before the speeches."

I ran off towards the yelling voice, seeing the familiar view of the camarvan, patched together and repaired from the damages sustained in the war. In front of the van stood two familiar teens, both of them were dressed in their uniforms.

"Tommy, Tubbo!" I called out to them picking up my speed as I made my way to the two.

"(Y/N)?" Tubbo was surprised to see me running towards him before he started running himself meeting me in the middle with a tight hug.

"(Y/N) how are you here?" Tubbo's voice was filled with both joy and surprise.

"Dream let me come to see the election events," we broke from the tight hug, Tommy was still practically frozen in surprise, "I mean as long as Sapnap came with."

"That __ is here?" Tommy yelled clearly mad that someone from the SMP came to see the election events.

"Tommy, Sapnap has actually been quite nice to me."

Tommy grumbled something I couldn't make out before Wilbur came out of the van.

"Tommy what are you yelling abo-," Wilbur stopped when he saw me, pulling me into a hug even tighter than Tubbo's, "You're safe."

"I am," I whispered leaning into his hug returning it, "I'm safe Wilbur."

Wilbur let me go, keeping his hands on my shoulders. His eyes scanned over me looking for injury or anything, he stopped at my neck seeing the green necklace with Dream's signature smiley face. 

"What's this?" he moved his hand to mess with the small pendant on the green velvet.

"Oh- uh Dream gave it to me," I said, clearly upset about it, "Dream said I wouldn't need the old one anymore, I prefered it though."

"Don't worry we can get you a new one!" Tommy yelled patting my back just a bit too hard.

"Tommy," I chose my words wisely, "I can't stay."

"What do you mean you can't stay?" Tubbo was upset with my response to his friend.

"I'm coming back, I promise, me and Sapnap are working on a plan," I started, "But for that to work we need Dream to get bored of me and well he hasn't gotten bored yet." That news had dampened the mood greatly.

"But I'm here for now!" I said excitedly, "And I'll be here for the election results."

"YA we can celebrate Wilbur and my victory together!"

"We can," I laughed at Tommy's excitement and confidence.

"Well, (Y/N) the speeches are going to start in a bit, we can take you over there," Wilbur said holding a hand out for me to take.

"That would be great," I laughed at his action, "I need to find Sapnap as well." Wilbur stiffened at Sapnap's name.

"Sure we can help with that."

The four of us headed towards a large wooden stage seeing Sapnap in one of the back rows I waved and ran over to him followed by the three boys.

"I assume you guys are taking care of our girl?" Wilbur questioned the SMP member.

"I am," Sapnap responded, pulling me to him setting his chin on my head and wrapping his arms around my shoulders, "She is fun to have around." Sapnap held out a small folded piece of paper, I assume it had our plans on it. Wilbur took the paper, unfolding it and skimming over the contents before looking up and smiling a little.

"Good to know she's in good hands, I hope you enjoy your time in L'Manberg!"

(word count: 980)

An-
Ahhhhhh ok... this is only like 2 hours late... sorry.,. I forgot... BUT I GRADUATED!!! Hehehehe I have the summer to continue writing and gl fact check the next chapter because I actually have a large chunk that I have to grab dialogue from streams for... I've been procrastinating that because I didn't want to go through like 5 vods to find the speeches... it's fineeee it's all finee. Anyways happy summer and if your taking them good luck on your finals!