twenty-three

the next morning hyejin woke up facing beomgyu. she couldn't help but stare, and when beomgyu slowly opened his eyes she smiled at him. she placed a kiss on his cheek which turned red.

"you're blushing again." she stated.

"i can never get used to how pretty you are." he said.

then they got ready had breakfast and went to school. hyejin checked her phone on the bus.

best girl cho
ARE YOU AND BEOMGYU TOGETHER? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?

hyejin babie
IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY BUT I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING IN SCHOOL

best girl cho
okay...

hyejin babie
who told you tho? .. was it kai ;)

best girl
well.. yes it was him

hyejin babie
no way?????

best girl cho
yes..

hyejin babie
okay see you in school bye now

best girl cho
bye

"who are you texting?" hyejin heard beomgyu's voice next to her.

"just cho."

"is kai and her a thing?" he asked with a confused look.

"well.. seems like it? i think they like each other but i don't know if they are together."

"should we help them?" beomgyu asked then laughed.

"haha we better not."

they arrived and got off the bus. beomgyu intertwined his hands with hyejin's and they were walking towards the school building. hyejin felt okay about school, now that choi beomgyu is her boyfriend. they still had twenty minutes until their first period, so they joined the four other boys when they saw them under a tree.

"hey guys! how was sleeping together?" taehyun asked with a smirk.

"kkhmm.." is all hyejin let out waiting for beomgyu to answer.

"better than expected." he said and hyejin turned to him with a surprised look.

"hmm i can imagine." said yeonjun and gave beomgyu a high five.

then kai stood up and ran up to cho, who was walking towards them. he hugged the red haired girl, and gave a kiss to her on her cheeks. hyejin put her hands in front of her mouth.

"no way.." she said then ran up to her best friend.

they hugged each other.

" are you two together? " hyejin asked.

" not yet! "

" you should ask him out! " said the black haired girl.

" he already asked me out .. we're going on a date on wednesday! " cho said and hyejin smiled.

"i'm so happy for you."

after school beomgyu and hyejin said their goodbyes to the others and went home.