ten

cho and hyejin were facing each other in hyejin's bed. cho took a hot shower so she wasn't freezing anymore.

"are you okay?" cho asked hyejin, who looked scared.

"yeah....it's just the storm. are you?"

"yeah, i'm glad you can sleep with the lights on." cho said smiling.

"of course, anything for you, but it's not bothering me so." said hyejin. "where's your grandma by the way?"

"uh she went to jeju island with her friend."

"i see. i hope they're having have fun."

cho lived with her grandma because her parents had a bad car accident and both of them.....yeah. cho had a very hard time processing it, she was ten years old when it happened.

but then hyejin and her became friends and hyejin made sure cho is happy. cho is always very grateful to her. she would do anything to make hyejin happy.

they ended up falling asleep hugging each other, so none of them would be scared. the storm calmed down a bit, and they didn't switch off the lights.

hyejin woke up to the sound of her alarm. when she turned it off, she looked around. the sunshine came through the blinds. she looked at cho and she was still sleeping. the red haired girl looked so peaceful and pretty, but hyejin had to wake her up.

she poked her cheeks. they were soft and cho finally woke up. she sat up in the bed and rubbed her eyes.

"what time is it?" she asked.

"it's seven, what do you want for breakfast?" hyejin said after checking the time on her phone.

"can we just stay in bad for another ten minutes? i'm not hungry...." cho asked.

"i'm not hungry either, i thought you were, but of course we can stay in bed." said hyejin, smiling at cho.

they stayed in bed for a while, but eventually they had to wake up because of school. they dressed up, brushed their teeth and then went to school.

the sun was shining brightly and it was hot outside so they could wear just a t-shirt. cho was wearing shorts and hyejin was wearing jeans.

they were talking on the bus and they were listening to music, they were in a happy mood. hyejin felt happy, but when she saw the school....she became sad. (ME)

cho grabbed her hand and started running towards the building.

"come on! you're gonna survive it! you have to do your project with beomgyu, remember?" cho said, wiggling her eyebrows.

hyejin just rolled her eyes.

"and tomorrow's friday! we should hang out after school!" she added.

"oh yeah oka- wait. no! i can't i'm sorry i have to tutor taehyun...." hyejin said, remembering the program she had.

"what?" cho asked confused while entering the classroom.

hyejin then told cho what happened yesterday because she forgot to tell her.

"well....we'll see." said cho.

"see what?" hyejin asked confused.

"who you'll end up with."

"stop!" hyejin said, hitting her friends shoulder lightly. "i don't want a boyfriend."

"so you want a girlfriend?" cho asked.

"no, i don't want to be in a relationship." hyejin said.

then suddenly they could hear yelling outside their classroom. the door was closed, but they could hear everything. two boys were shouting.

cho and hyejin looked at each other then got up and went out. hyejin couldn't believe her eyes. it was beomgyu and daehyun. they were fighting.

hyejin didn't know who daehyun was, she knew that he was older than them. by a year. he was taller and stronger than beomgyu. hyejin started to worry.

"what should we do?" she asked cho.

"i have no idea but- hey hyejin no!" cho said, but couldn't finish her sentence because she saw hyejin running towards the two boys.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

hey hey hey! this chapter is a little bit shorter, but oh well. i hope you enjoyed it tho! :)

sorry for being inactive, i wasn't feeling the best lately. but i'll try to update more often!

don't forget to vote if you liked this part, i really hope you did. 😩 have a nice day/night i love you! <3