one

BTS
spring day
1:13 ───|────── 4:34
| II |

hyejin was sitting on the bus next to the window. she could feel the spring breeze on her face — the window was open.

hyejin always sat there. next to the window. she likes to observe people on the streets.

she thinks it's scary how every single person has their own stories. their own life. it's amazing, but scary.

she was listening to music — she always does. it makes her happy. music makes her happy.

it wasn't a long road to school. she lived close. the school was 10 minutes away. when she entered the building, she went to her locker.

suddenly, she could feel someone behind her and then a big, warm hug. she saw red strands of hair on her shoulders. cho. she thought.

cho was her best friend since 5th grade. they were inseparable. cho is a cute and soft girl but she's also funny.

she is the prettiest girl — in hyejin's opinion — when she didn't know cho,  she used to be jealous of her. because of her looks.

but cho made her believe that she is also beautiful and the kindest person on earth. they love each other like sisters.

"how are you bestie?" cho asked the black haired girl.

"i'm okay." hyejin said with a soft smile on her face.

"are you sure?"

"yes of course, let's go!" said the black haired girl and the two hand in hand went to class.