fifteen

the last bell finally rang, and hyejin was ready to leave the shcool. she packed her stuff and with beomgyu by her side went to their lockers.

after that, they went outside and saw yeonjun, taehyun and soobin talking under one of the trees, which was blocking the sun.

"are you okay? do you want to go home?" hyejin asked beomgyu looking at him.

"no, i'm fine. thank you."

when they reached the boys they were talking while waiting for cho and kai.

"the love birds are finally here." said yeonjun looking at the red haired girl and the boy.

"shut up." kai said, looking at yeonjun, blushing. soobin giggled.

hyejin could see the way soobin was looking at yeonjun. and the way he always laughed at yeonjun's jokes and he had a reaction to everything he did. she could tell that soobin liked yeonjun, it was pretty obvious.

she didn't know if yeonjun liked him back, but she'll find out, she thought. they would be the cutest couple ever.

"should we go somewhere to hang out? it's friday!" soobin said.

"ah, i'm going to hyejin's house..." said the red haired boy.

"umm.. why?" asked yeonjun with a confused face.

"i have to tutor taehyun because his mom asked me to."

"ooooh, really?" said yeonjun and looked at the others. "you guys?"

"ah, we have to work on our project." said huening kai looking at cho, blushing.

"ooookay, beomgyu?"

"i kinda want to sleep, i couldn't sleep yesterday, so i'll go home." he said with a weak smile.

"okay, so it's just me and soobin." said the yellow haired boy, looking at soobin with a big smile.

yeonjun put his hand around soobin's shoulder and the purple haired boy's cheeks became red. he smiled back at yeonjun, showing his dimples.

"okay, have a nice weekend, we could hang out tomorrow maybe! bye!"

and then everyone said their goodbyes and now hyejin and taehyun were walking home.

hyejin looked around and she could see people shopping, people in the park having picnics or even sun bathing. small kids were eating their ice cream, laughing and smiling.

hyejin was in a good mood, even the weather was nice. she was just worrying about beomgyu. she definitely will text him later. she just wants to make sure he's okay.

"are you sure you want to tutor me? i'm dumb, i don't know biology." taehyun said suddenly.

hyejin laughed. "it's okay. atleast we can hang out."

"yes, that's true."

"beomgyu looked down today, is everything okay with him?" asked the boy.

"ummm... do you know about his... i don't know if i can tell you this because i just want him to trust me and-"

"scars?" taehyun asked, looking at his shoes.

hyejin let out a sigh.

"so you know about it... well yeah... so i saw them in class and then he ran out to the bathroom. i went after him and he was crying. then he looked at me and hugged me. it was heartbreaking, i almost started crying..." the black haired girl said, almost whispering.

"i'll text him later." said taehyun.

"yes me too. i just want to make sure he's okay, i mean i know he's not i just want to make him feel better."

"you're a really nice friend hyejin. i'm glad we're neighbours." said the boy with a smile.

"me too! i'm glad we're friends." the girl said then went inside the house because they had arrived.

"ughh, who cares how cows digest? like- i don't care why do we have to learn this?"

"that's actually a really good question, but it doesn't matter, we just... have to."
said hyejin laughing, looking at the boy, who had an an angry expression on his face.

"we're almost done, just one more page okay?"

taehyun and hyejin were studying peacefully, taehyun was still mad because he didn't want to learn all these unnecessary things. but they were actually having fun.

hyejin loved to hang out with taehyun. he was funny and smart, she was glad he was her friend because he really is a great friend. she didn't really find good friends except for cho, but with taehyun, she felt happy.

"ah, it's already 8 pm, i have to go... we should finish this on sunday, because we have a test on monday..." said the red haired boy after a couple of hours.

"oh my god! i totally forgot!" said hyejin.

"but you know everything, you don't even have to study."

"hahah that was a good joke!" said hyejin faking a laugh.

"shut up!" said taehyun with a smile.

"okay, go, your mom's going to be mad at you." said the black haired girl.

"okay, okay... see you on sunday! bye hyejin!"

"bye bye!" she said then closed the door behind taehyun.

hyejin took a bath because she was tired, but she couldn't stop thinking about beomgyu. and his scars. they looked fresh, and she was really worried.

she remembered that she wanted to text him, so she turned on her phone and opened the messages app. she didn't know what to write, maybe she should just say hi, and ask him what's up?

hyejin
hey, how are you? i just want to make sure you're okay.

that's good she thought then turned off her phone, sliding down in the warm water.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

hello everyone! wow... so so so sorry for not updating, but my ed and anxiety got worse, but this is the last week of school so yay! in the summer break i'll be more active!

i hope you liked this chapter, it's a shorter one, but it took me a while to write it... don't forget to vote!

have a nice day/night, and remember...
I LOVE YOU <3

[sorry if there are any mistakes]