six

hyejin was walking to the bus stop. listening to music of course.

TWICE
likey
1:04  ───|────── 3:27
|              II             |

it was a nice sunny day. there was no wind, just the sun shining through the clouds on the blue sky.

it's going to be a good day. hyejin thought. but then she felt someone tapping on her shoulder.

she turned around and almost fell when she saw who was standing in front of her. taehyun? what is he doing here?

"hey. i'm your neighbour." taehyun began. "you live next to my house." he said with a big smile.

hyejin started fidgeting with her fingers but then looked at taehyun. she found him pretty.

"uh- yes. um beomgyu?"

"yeah he saw you walk inside. he was coming to me, we were hanging out."

"oh yeah i thought!"

"wanna go to school together?" taehyun suddenly asked.

"yes of course why not?" hyejin said smiling.

the bus arrived and they sat down at the back. they were talking about school and other stuff.

hyejin showed taehyun what music she likes and taehyun showed his favorite music too.

she felt comfortable talking with taehyun. it felt like they know each other for years.

when they arrived at the school they went inside and hyejin saw cho running towards them.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

hey hello. :) i hope you're enjoying the story, i just wanted to say, that it's very boring now BUT i swear, it gets better ok, i promise!! thank you for your patience <33