seventeen

beomgyu and hyejin were now sitting on the bus, listening to music from beomgyu's phone. hyejin's legs were still bleeding. she was hurting, but with beomgyu by her side, everything seemed nice, and she tried not to think about it.

they arrived at taehyun's house with beomgyu's hand over hyejin's shoulder, as he helped her walk. beomgyu knocked and a tired looking, red haired boy opened the door, smiling at them. taehyun's smile faded away when he saw the girl's bleeding legs.

"what happened?" he asked with a confused, but concerned look.

"i'll tell you later..." said beomgyu looking at taehyun.

"okay, come inside, beomgyu take hyejin to the living room, i'm gonna go get the first aid kit." said taehyun.

beomgyu took the girl into the living room, then he helped her sit down on the big, brown couch.

"do you want a cup of water?" he asked hyejin with a smile.

"yes, thank you."

hyejin was waiting for taehyun, but suddenly she heard the two boys talking. the kitchen was next to the living room but there was a wall between the two rooms, and because the door was open, she could hear everything.

"what happened?" asked taehyun.

"ugh.. my mom came home and we had to jump out from my window, she jumped into the bush and hurt her legs."

"oh... well, i'm sorry, i'll try my best to help her with her bleeding knees."

"please be gentle, i don't want her to hate me because of this. i don't want her to get hurt." said beomgyu, and hyejin felt her cheeks turn red. but why?

"of course beomgyu. but.. are you okay?"

"never better." said the black haired boy, but hyejin knew he was just being sarcastic.

taehyun went back to the room, putting the first aid kit down next to hyejin. taehyun started taking care of the girl's leg.

"why did beomgyu cry?" asked the red haired boy suddenly while cleaning hyejin's wound.

"wha- how did you kno-"

"his eyes are puffy and red." taehyun answered.

"oh.. well, his mom was yelling at him and.."

"he started crying." said the boy, letting out a sigh. "poor boy. i feel so sorry for him. i'm glad i don't have a mom like that."

"yeah me too.." said hyejin, thinking about how bad beomgyu's mom is treating her son. how could someone yell at a sweet boy like beomgyu.

"how was your day?" asked taehyun after a few minutes of silence.

"we were working on our project. you?"

"i was with haeun today, we were at the café."

"ah really?" asked hyejin. "how was it?"

"it was nice. she's really smart so we could talk about a lot of things." said the redhead with a smile.

"do you... like her?" hyejin asked looking at taehyun's face.

"no! i don't like her." said the boy. "i don't like.. girls you know.."

"oh my god! i didn't know!" said hyejin with a big smile, showing her teeth. she then hugged taehyun.

"what about you? i mean if you don't feel comfortable telling me, or you just don't trust me, that's totally oka-"

"i like girls too." said the girl cutting off taehyun.

"ah really? that's nice! i'm glad you feel comfortable around me and thank you for trusting me." said the red haired boy, closing the first aid kit.

hyejin smiled. "of course."

"does it hurt?" asked taehyun looking at the girl's knees.

"no! thank you for helping me."

taehyun smiled, then beomgyu entered the room with three glasses of water in his hands. his black hair was messy, and his eyes were still a little bit red. he looked tired. and skinny. hyejin felt sorry for him, but she wanted to try everything to make him feel better.

"what should we do?" asked beomgyu. putting down the drinks on the table.

"maybe watch a good movie?" taehyun suggested.

the two nodded, they turned on the tv and picked out a horror film. hyejin was scared of horror films, but she was the one who picked it. she was scared of them, and she thought maybe she could cuddle with beomgyu when she gets scared. she started to like beomgyu, and she didn't want to deny it.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

hi everyone ! new chapter finally ! it's a shorter one now , but i'll try to write more often . T-T i'm sorry ! i hope you have an amazing day !

don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter ! :) ily guys !