Love for A Princess Pup (Part 2)

Caught!

It was April, two months after Valentine's Day. Chase and Sweetie were officially a couple, and both couldn't be happier. But there were some problems.

Chase and Sweetie both had to follow a no dating rule by order of their owners, they both lived very far away from each other, Chase was constantly busy with missions, and worse of all, The Princess was trying to put Sweetie in an arranged marriage.

It was hard for them. They kept in touch with secret communicators they had, but even talking was hard. They lived in different time zones. As soon as one of them woke up, the other would be too tired to talk. Tonight was one of those nights. It was an early morning for Chase, but nearly midnight for Sweetie. The two were chatting about the issues they were facing. One of them is the arranged marriage problem.

"I just don't know what to do Chase." Sweetie wept. "I keep refusing them but more and more come. I'm scared..."

"I know princess, I know." Chase soothed her. "Everything will be ok."

"When will you be here? I need my prince back."

"I leave in an hour, so I should be there when it's nighttime in Barkingburg."

The Princess had called over Chase to watch over the crown again. He was staying for a week, but both of them were going to use that time to be with each other as much as possible.

"I'm scared, Chase. She's going to do something to me."

"Are things getting worse?"

"Yeah."

"Sweetie, if things are getting worse, I'll have to step in."

"I know. It's just..." Sweetie sighed. "I hoped things would get better. But..." Sweetie let out a loud yawn.

"Get some rest Sweetie, you sound tired."

"But I want to talk to you." Sweetie whined with another yawn.

"I don't want to keep you up, Sweetie. Remember what happened last time?" Chase asked her.

Sweetie whimpered at the memory. Sweetie woke up very tired one day with barely any sleep. The Princess was not happy, and a punishment, overworked Sweetie to the point of physical exhaustion. It was torture, to say the least.

"Ok..." Sweetie said reluctantly. "I miss you."

"I miss you too. I love you."

"I love you too."

Sweetie hung up on her side. Chase sighed. He hated being away from her. She was suffering at Barkingburg, while he's stuck in Adventure Bay. He needed to get Sweetie out of Barkingburg. But how? He can't just take her out, that would be kidnapping, and there were for sure cameras around that would catch him. He could report the Princess to the police, but that wouldn't be any good either. She could easily pay them to not go any further. He has seen it happen way too many times.

Letting out a sigh, he walked out of his pup-house to wake the other pups. He didn't feel like taking out his megaphone, so he decided to wake them individually.