Carlos' Celebration

So it has been a few weeks since the big incident but so far everything is going perfect and it only gets better because it's a certain dancers special day and his friends have something sweet up their sleeves.

Sebbie's POV

It's here! It's my babies birthday this week and I couldn't be more excited. This is my first time being able to celebrate something like this with someone who is like me so this is very important to me and I'm going to make sure Carlos knows how important he is to me and really all of us. Gina told me she needed to talk to me about his birthday so that must mean that she has something up her sleeve as well. I personally want to throw him a party so I know Gina wants the same thing. The hardest part of it all will be lying about it. My parents taught me to only be honest. I can assure you that I'm the most honest boy on Earth. But I have this technique that's gonna help me, keeping my mouth shut and hopefully having a friend close by at all times. This is gonna be hard...

At Ej's House

Ej: Gina are you almost ready for school *he knocks on her door*?

Gina: Come in and yeah almost ready.

Ej walks in and sees her working on this mini whiteboard of ideas for Carlos' surprise birthday party. He now knows whats been holding her up.

Ej: I see someone's being creative today although that's nothing new when it comes to you *he comes up behind her and kisses her neck*.

Gina: Ejjjj you're distracting meeeee *she laughs*.

Ej: I'm the best distraction and you know it *he stops*.

Gina: You're right about that *they laugh*. But yeah I'm going to present this whiteboard to Sebbie today before school. We are meeting in our special spot because nobody would think to look there.

Ej: Good idea, glad our special spot can be a spot of many surprises in the making for everyone.

Gina: Got that right, come on it's ready so we can head out now. Just be careful not to wipe off any of the dry erase marks on the board because each one is crucial to my plans.

Ej: Got it.

Ej picks up the board for Gina and they grab a few snacks because they do have rehearsals today. Ever since Gina got the role of Belle, everyone's energy has been amazing so they can actually enjoy school again. They go out the door and then off to school.

At School

Ej drops Gina off in the back area of the gym and she rushes inside and Sebbie is already there and they greet each other.

Gina: Sebbieeee *she hugs him* so glad that someone else had the amazing idea to throw Carlos this party because we all know he deserves it.

Sebbie: Agreed, I don't know why I thought nobody would want to but I texted the others and they are all on board too so this is perfect. So tell me what were you thinking about doing.

Gina: Well instead of telling, how about I show you *she unveils the whiteboard*.

On it shows all the ideas, party themes, decorations, party games, food and more she thinks would be good for the party but only one problem remained, where it was gonna be held at.

Sebbie: Gina all of this is amazing, you're a great party planner. When did you even have the time to make this?

Gina: When someone is important enough, you make time for anything. I'm really glad you like it because we all know you're the most important person in his life so if you like it then Carlos will too. Only thing is, I don't know where we can throw the party at. We high-schoolers can only make so much and none of it is enough for really fancy places which sucks because we know he likes extravagant things.